Thread: Beachy Goals

Beachy Goals

So many issues and I?ve only done the first step of the main goal. The ?serve wallpaper? typo is still a thing. The recipes from the last oven are in the current one. When dropping parts to make the parts to make the ovens, there was only a white square.

Another issue I have is the huge amount of parts. I know I?m a broken record with this but so many people are quitting the game because of it. The amount of parts either needs lowered or the amount of gifts and request that we can send/receive each day needs raised. I saw this same goal format again and my stomach dropped. This goal is so cute but it?s going to be so hard.

Just as I suspected, the ovens from the last goal also have the new recipes. Which is great for farming the parts to make the parts

Why does everything cost so much with this goal are you kidding. It's way too expensive 9,000 a piece of floor and you have to 12 not to mention the wallpaper. I've been playing and spent a lot of real money. PLEASE help us Ayers with this it's crazy the last goal the ovens costed 70,000. Each. I'm going to stop playing if you don't do something .

I know so many players are mad about it! It’s so tough to recoup the money lost in the goals. People are quitting enmass. I would love to see the numbers regarding active players now

Your right, I have also stopped in the past I've been playing since 2012 . I make more money when I close my bakery a few days then when I make food and play.