Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sandy Daze - 2019 Jun 25 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    Don’t know if I’m crazy - but I think the mixup in appliances is done on purpose. Pull out your peachy ovens -they work for this goal .
    Omg thank you for that!!! I used gems to see if the recipes baked on peachy oven count for the goal and it does which is crazy! PLEASE don?t complain about it. This is either a GOOD mistake or on purpose. I don?t think it?s on purpose though. So pull out your peachy ovens ! You even get collectables for this goal !!!!

Executive Chef
    All well and good with the mix up but you have to build 3 ovens or skip with 4 gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Omg thank you for that!!! I used gems to see if the recipes baked on peachy oven count for the goal and it does which is crazy! PLEASE don?t complain about it. This is either a GOOD mistake or on purpose. I don?t think it?s on purpose though. So pull out your peachy ovens ! You even get collectables for this goal !!!!
    There's also a new recipe on the peachy fountain!

Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I don't know if someone someone nocited but the new "counter" looks like a display
    Omg !! I just saw it the counters are adorable I love them !! So cute I will defiantly use those!!! I am so excited about this goal. So far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    There's also a new recipe on the peachy fountain!
    Really? Wow I really hope they don?t fix this mistake !! If it wasn?t done on purpose!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Really? Wow I really hope they don?t fix this mistake !! If it wasn?t done on purpose!
    Yep I'm cooking it as speak and they never fixed it on the last goal on RS. I'm hoping it stays like this! It helps loads!!!

THANK YOU!!! I pulled out my peachy appliances and started baking lol

SAME!! I hope they don't fix this!

All well and good with the mix up but you have to build 3 ovens or skip with 4 gems
    I would recommend to build the ovens anyways just in case it gets fixed. And the peachy ovens will also help with collectables!

Yep I'm cooking it as speak and they never fixed it on the last goal on RS. I'm hoping it stays like this! It helps loads!!!
    Okay maybe they will leave like it is here too. It?s so nice to get collectables from the peachy oven too. Will helps us build the second oven too.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast