Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sandy Daze - 2019 Jun 25 (15 Days)

Not sure if I will finish in time. So far I have 8 of the Lemon Berry Popcorns. In about 6 hours 5 more will be done. I just got another Shoreline Stove but don?t have enough parts to do it. May just sale it back if I don?t get a chance to build it.
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Not sure if I will finish in time. So far I have 8 of the Lemon Berry Popcorns. In about 6 hours 5 more will be done. I just got another Shoreline Stove but don?t have enough parts to do it. May just sale it back if I don?t get a chance to build it.
    Either way, you got all the recipes so I would consider that a win. Does the goal end today or Thursday?

Mine shows a little more than 7 hours left.
    In about 5 1/2 hrs. I will have 18 of the 25 we have to do. I guess I could also skip for whatever gems it allows.
    I usually finish the goals sometimes with just a few hours left. I did finish the Side Goals awhile back even though I was
    a bit late starting on everything since I didn?t have my new iPad.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Too much vacation time for me! But I'm okay with that, even though I won't get anywhere near finishing. I'll be satisfied with my beach hut.

Host(ess)
    I noticed maybe a third of my neighbours weren’t able to complete this goal, especially the final 25 x 10 hr baking. Interesting to note that the final bake for RS was only 12 x 10hr!
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Host(ess)
    Oh, and the prizes are definitely too large, especially when compared to the minuscule goal counter

Fashion Designer
    I didn't finish, but what else is new. I rarely finish goals since they went to this new format. I no longer look at the goals as something I can accomplish and just look at them as new recipes and maybe some new decorative stuff. At least I was days from finishing. Usually hours. Twice I've been less than ONE HOUR from finishing. (Hate being that close, lol.)

The Donut Crabs are really fun! Loving those. I LOVE the tile. Paper is okay. Tables and chairs get a Thumbs Up

I don't love tray presentation, but what can you do. Storm8 loves their trays.

I did finish but required 17 Gems to skip. I had 18 of the 25 Lemon Berry Popcorn done.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    I finished with about 2 hours left on the clock but I forgot all about trading in my collectibles before the goal disappeared. D'oh! It feels so wasteful to let all those collectibles just vanish so I usually try to trade them all in on the final day. Maybe I'll have to make myself a note for the next goal?

Just curious...how many appliances do you end up building for the goals? Do you just stick with the three?

I end up with about 6 of the first appliance and 7or8 of the second one. I rarely use gems to skip. I use collectibles to build and have only neighbors who gift/send requests during goal. I am even able to master the first appliance recipes and sometime first and second receipes on the second oven before goal ends. I even finish about 6 days early.

If it's a neighbor issue in gifting/requesting...I would be happy to be your neighbor (I rarely tip or visit though)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast