Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sandy Daze - 2019 Jun 25 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I'm still on the second recipe...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Is it only me that i could not watch video to speed up the cooking timing for this quest ?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by happy38qiqi View Post
    Is it only me that i could not watch video to speed up the cooking timing for this quest ?
    The video speed doesn't work on new recipes during the goal. As soon as the goal is over, the video speed up will get added to these new recipes - it should work for the Side Goal recipes though, since they're older.

Rhino Keeper
    They work for me

Nightclub Owner
    Then, I'm out of ideas. I'm on iOS and the video speed up option for the goal recipes literally appears the minute the goal ends. They've always been that way on game. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The video speed doesn't work on new recipes during the goal. As soon as the goal is over, the video speed up will get added to these new recipes - it should work for the Side Goal recipes though, since they're older.
    It was working for my past goals . This time dont work

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by happy38qiqi View Post
    It was working for my past goals . This time dont work
    You can report it in the Bugs Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by pootot View Post
    I finished the side goal in a few days, but I started it on day 1. I love the beach hut as the goal prize. It’s awesome! Have fun baking!
    I was finished with the side goal pretty quickly too, but I delayed cooking the final fruit cake until I was at the point in the main goal where "Buy one floor item" is required. Then I finished the side goal, and the beach hut counted as my floor item! I didn't have to buy anything. A small victory, to be sure, but it felt good.

Earned my whale statue today. Was in a no service area for 2.5days and thought I wouldn't make this goal. But I did with time to spare. I liked this goal (food and decor) and agree with all of you with "trays"! I'm ready for the next one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcghee33107 View Post
    Earned my whale statue today. Was in a no service area for 2.5days and thought I wouldn't make this goal. But I did with time to spare. I liked this goal (food and decor) and agree with all of you with "trays"! I'm ready for the next one.
    I feel like whale statue and beach hut are HUGE! I finished yesterday and I expected a much smaller whale! The beach hut blocks the view of whatever is beside it and so does the whale. Too big for me!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast