Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
I feel like the mid-summer goals are typically not that inspired, which is odd given the number of themes you can play around with. But personally I do think as a forum folks complain a little too much. Of course S8 wants us to be happy - their business is hardly off the charts and they're doing what they can to keep this going while still turning some kind of profit (they're not a charity after all). Maybe we should be a bit more encouraging to the official mods that drop in (if they do of course).

The new counters for example - certainly kooky with items on top, but if you like the design, you can always clear any recipes that land on them. It's what I've been doing - I have one by my door and it looks charming
I get where you are coming from by saying people complain to much on the forum. Unfortunately there has been a lot to complain about, especially if you are a long time player who knows how wonderful the game used to be. It is hard to be encouraging when there have been so many missed opportunities lately. Last goal-Bee items on the shaved ice maker? Dog prizes for peach related ovens? This goal-sheet pans of what look like undecorated Christmas star cookies and glass pans of brown whatever? It’s summer- giving us something colorful can’t be that hard. The forum is the only place to express likes and dislikes.

I do love your idea of using new counters as deco. Very cute!