Thread: Missing Item and can not contact support

Missing Item and can not contact support

1. I collected my Mythic Research Center and when I clicked to collect, it disappeared. The tokens for it are gone. It is not in storage. I have force closed several times. Rebooted my tablet and reinstalled the game.

2. I came to the forum, clicked on the contact info and I can not connect to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi welcome to the forum. Sorry you've had problems with this. Are you sure it's not on your board somewhere? The craft didn't reappear uncollected from the Trade Wagon?

If you're game rolled back (you got the loading screen) it might have disappeared, so you'll need to contact Support. It can take a few days to hear back from them.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you SpiritWind00. I keep getting a network error when I click on the support link which is why I posted here. Will try through a different device.
    Yes it is definitely gone..not on the board, not in inventory and no longer craftable.

Hi, I've created a bug report for you with S8. It might take a couple of days to get it back. I'll let you know more as it comes to hand.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysong View Post
    Thank you SpiritWind00. I keep getting a network error when I click on the support link which is why I posted here. Will try through a different device.
    Yes it is definitely gone..not on the board, not in inventory and no longer craftable.
    Have you checked the Market? After you finish the craft, the building unlocks in your Market for Coins. You should have it in the back of your Buildings tab in the Market.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thanks Pika, I will add this info to the guides!

Sleepysong, let us know you have the mrc and can you post what it cost for me please. Thanks!

Thank you so much SpiritWind00 and PikaSquirrel! Major kudos to the support staff! Yes,it was an issue of my not understanding that it opened in the market so the only problem was me. The Research Center was not very expensive. I think it was 500 but I was just so thrilled to have found it that I didn’t pay much attention to it’s cost.

I didn't remember it was an additional purchase either! I'm happy you now have your mrc now