Thread: Cabbage Hut ...need help

New Resident

Cabbage Hut ...need help

I think that I'm missing something. I only get one cabbage a day. How can I ever win in Barron tent like this when you need 6 items to win How do you win stuff? Am I supposed to use gems?

Rhino Keeper
    You do not play Baron's Tent at all. Every day (well, every 22 hours) you get another cabbage. Once you have 25, you are guaranteed to win. If you luck out and get all 6 items before using up all 25 cabbages, you have a head start on the next one.

Nightclub Owner
    ...And you wait until you see a prize that is worth throwing away all those cabbages. If you do that you will find that you will have an abundance of cabbages stored up over time as (for me at least) there is hardly anything ever worth throwing cabbages for.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nmorgan84 View Post
    I think that I'm missing something. I only get one cabbage a day. How can I ever win in Barron tent like this when you need 6 items to win How do you win stuff? Am I supposed to use gems?
    You can craft a cabbage hut in the Trade Wagon and you can but one for gems. Info is available in the Hub with detailed info. Cabbages accumulate in time.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...-Story-The-Hub

Open the thread called Monster Hunts.