Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sprinter - 2019 Jun 21

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The event in my forest is working normally. Points are being awarded for all the activities.
    Grazie per averlo condiviso. Ora anche la mia situazione di gioco sembra essersi normalizzata...ma la montagna di punti persi non sono rientrati nel conteggio finale 😕
    Pazienza!
    Buon gioco Deadpixel 😊

Farm Supplier

Sprinter!

Still hopeful that storybooks have not gone forever as this event is of no interest as I have the poodle in storage from where it will never escape . At least for me there is the opportunity to release one or two creatures from captivity while waiting for an interesting event.

Farm Supplier
    I don’t know but I have posted a thread and waiting for it to appear.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    I don’t know but I have posted a thread and waiting for it to appear.
    Your thread has appeared!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Is there a reason they did not create a separate threat for ”Sprinter” event?
    Rynetory has probably been busy. Usually the mods create threads in the forums, but if they don't do it in a timely manner, sometimes someone else does it.

Really, there isn't much purpose in putting up the thread since every Forest Party is the same as the last - you just get different prizes. But all the numbers of points needed, etc, stays the same. Still, it would be nice to have it to reflect back on later - we can look up all the old events.

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure that Storybooks are gone with the wind, unfortunately. It seems that S8 is just putting the absolute least amount of effort possible into Fantasy Forest right now, only creating one new animal for the Forest Party, one new animal for the Leaderboard, and one new habitat per event. Story book would require 4 animals (3 new ones that we win as milestones and 1 to breed for). Such a bummer.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Is there a reason they did not create a separate threat for ”Sprinter” event?
    I have been sick so couldn't get in to start thread. Please pm me if you have an off topic question on thread action.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Rynetory has probably been busy. Usually the mods create threads in the forums, but if they don't do it in a timely manner, sometimes someone else does it.
    Any member is welcome to start the event thread, preferably someone who is able to update event info in Post 1.

Anyways the thread is up and Post 1 is updated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have been sick so couldn't get in to start thread. Please pm me if you have an off topic question on thread action.

Any member is welcome to start the event thread, preferably someone who is able to update event info in Post 1.

Anyways the thread is up and Post 1 is updated.
    Bentornata Rynetory2 😊

Executive Chef
    Rynetory - sorry to hear that you have been sick. That sucks. Get well soon!

Executive Chef
    So here is my feedback on Forest Parties for experienced players. I don't know if the development team will ever see this or not, but here it goes.
    When you have a mature account, the Forest Party is basically pointless, and here is why:
    1. The first item we earn is a points giving deco that becomes useless after the event. Even more so now that they don't even bother to make new decos - they are all repeats from the past.
    2. The second item is also a deco, which most of us don't have room to display.
    3. The third item is another points giving deco. See my explanation of #1 above.
    4. We finally unlock community prizes, which are: another deco that we have no room for; FOOD - this is the only useful item for landlocked players; however, we have to invest at least as much food as we earn in feeding animals to evolve them to earn points. In fact, I usually spend way more food evolving animals than what I win in this event. So this item is kind of a wash. Third community prize is runes, which are useless for maxed out players.
    5. We can get an older animal that we may or may not have, which is ok. I mean, it's better than 0 animals when the point of the game is to collect animals.
    6. Finally we have the opportunity to get a new animal, but it is impossible to do so without spending gold. Therefore, why not just put the animal in the sales shop for 250 gold to begin with and forget the event aspect altogether?

Ok, as I have mentioned, I did recently start a baby account. For that account, the FP is good for getting food (although, again, I spend more than I win, but since that account has new animals that I want to grow up anyway, it's okay) and RUNES!! And, of course, possibly getting as far as getting the first animal prize, which all are new for that account. But grinding it out for a week for 8 runes and 15,000 food and the possibility of 1 animal is more like work and less like a game.

So, ummm, take that, S8!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast