Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need More Land Part II

Banned
    AraRaider, you took the words right out of my mouth. Us players want to keep loving this game but, once again, the land is not keeping up with the dragons releases.
    My suggestions for solutions are:
    1. Lower the marble key crafting time to 3 hours per key
    2. Allow players to request/send marble keys just like the maps.
    3. Definitely create more floating island spaces.
    4. Create a world like the arctic isles. Have a floating ship take the player to the new island which would reduce crashes and be fun to the player. Plus there would be more land to keep up with dragon releases.
    There are a total of 20 or so new dragons released every month, that means an average of 7 spaces would be needed each month to house all of them if a player wants them on their island. In some games it takes 30 or more keys to clear a space in the system we have now. This is not fair to all players let alone high level players. Please, I'm begging the powers that be to please do something about this land crisis. We love playing this game but we can't keep playing when we're low on land. The marble key system has to be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not opened my game in about a month now and I never thought I'd ever not check it. This game has way too many issues. Land being one of the biggest and I'm just tired of it. I checked the forums just now and figured I'd post to just add one for support here. Long time player here, since the very beginning of this game. Good luck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    I have not opened my game in about a month now and I never thought I'd ever not check it. This game has way too many issues. Land being one of the biggest and I'm just tired of it. I checked the forums just now and figured I'd post to just add one for support here. Long time player here, since the very beginning of this game. Good luck
    I do believe that before we received the new land to develop, I said that we should beware as Storm8 was controlling the game with speed of development and that’s all they have done!

Control is the way the game has evolved for the last 5 years, ie if the players want to speed up the game they use gold, either by buying GPD or by buying gold and that is the way this game has evolved! Player beware!

First we had the bomb, then the dynamite, next up the marble dragons and now we have the marble key dragon which will become obsolete at some time in the near future as have these other resource dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    AraRaider, you took the words right out of my mouth. Us players want to keep loving this game but, once again, the land is not keeping up with the dragons releases.
    My suggestions for solutions are:
    1. Lower the marble key crafting time to 3 hours per key
    2. Allow players to request/send marble keys just like the maps.
    3. Definitely create more floating island spaces.
    4. Create a world like the arctic isles. Have a floating ship take the player to the new island which would reduce crashes and be fun to the player. Plus there would be more land to keep up with dragon releases.
    There are a total of 20 or so new dragons released every month, that means an average of 7 spaces would be needed each month to house all of them if a player wants them on their island. In some games it takes 30 or more keys to clear a space in the system we have now. This is not fair to all players let alone high level players. Please, I'm begging the powers that be to please do something about this land crisis. We love playing this game but we can't keep playing when we're low on land. The marble key system has to be fixed.

Unfortunately though, S8 doesn't care about what we think about marble keys even one bit. They do not care if we absolutely hate thAt aspect of the game as long as it makes them money.
    just look at all the new dragons being released with serious anatomical and animation errors (epic form chrysanthemum dragon decapitates it's head and tail from it's body when it flies, which is totally gross by the way, epic form gloriosa dragon's tail is not even attached and brokenly stuck on...dusk unicorn level 7 magically misses a leg the instant it starts flying...there is many more errors like this the S8 is now making that they never used to...my conclusion is they do not really care about quality anymore or care about keeping players happy. Sadly. I love the game but I wish for all the money they are making they would show a little more appreciation. They wouldn't be this successful without us.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-05-19 at 10:19 AM. Reason: removed strike comment
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Banned
    There's a crash thread that ties right into needing more land.

Rhino Keeper
    The issue with adding space is memory. The easy solution is create an area like Arctic Isles that will allow dragons from storage to be placed there. Allow us to use maps, dynamite, coins, etc to clear space. Then we can move the dragons we no longer play regularly to the island. Maybe even retire a few types. I have almost 1000 unique and have sold off my decorations for space and the new area fills quickly so I now don't work to get more than 1 or 2 new dragons a week. To fix the memory issue provide a no animation setting.

Another partial solution is make some 5 dragon habitats that can be purchased with coins OR allow blue, green, yellow to be upgrade to 5 dragons for coins. Even allowing 50 gold upgrades to 5 dragons would help, but 500 gold is nuts. The only ones who can afford that for every habitat are those who use *****s.

A final solution would be make farms and other essential nonhabitat buildings 1 or 2 squares. Would help a tiny bit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    The issue with adding space is memory. The easy solution is create an area like Arctic Isles that will allow dragons from storage to be placed there. Allow us to use maps, dynamite, coins, etc to clear space. Then we can move the dragons we no longer play regularly to the island. Maybe even retire a few types. I have almost 1000 unique and have sold off my decorations for space and the new area fills quickly so I now don't work to get more than 1 or 2 new dragons a week. To fix the memory issue provide a no animation setting.

Another partial solution is make some 5 dragon habitats that can be purchased with coins OR allow blue, green, yellow to be upgrade to 5 dragons for coins. Even allowing 50 gold upgrades to 5 dragons would help, but 500 gold is nuts. The only ones who can afford that for every habitat are those who use *****s.

A final solution would be make farms and other essential nonhabitat buildings 1 or 2 squares. Would help a tiny bit.
    These are all good ideas. I especially like the one about making habitats upgradeable with coins or with less than 500 gold. You have 3 dragons in a habitat, and you are supposed to pay 500 gold to add one more dragon?!? Like you said, that is nuts! That's almost $20 if there is not a gold sale, just to **house** an additional dragon. If I'm going to spend $20, it's going to be to purchase several dragons.

Farm Supplier

More land needed

When are we going to get more land,I have many dragons in storage,2 nests with eggs on waiting for a new home, if they don’t come soon I will have to stop playing the game. To same goes for fantasy forest. Please more land required ASAP.

Executive Chef
    back when i started playing, i played DS and CS and a few others. at the beginning i like DS much more than CS because once i got through a few LB, WE, Tales-i undrstood the routine. i almost stopped playing CS because i liked DS much more.
    after many months of DS-i decided the same 3 events over and over were boring. i still play DS. mainly because i don't have to really think or pay attention to what is going on. basically it is filler material for my brain. white noise. static. entertaining but with no thought needed. and i haven't cleared all my map land and i can already seen the end coming
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Mikey 101,
    I am having the same problem & I am totally landlocked. All of my habitats are full, so I can?t even evolve to trade. I think another problem
    Is that the Spell Shop has too many things consuming it. It is impossible to keep up with expanding because of everything else that it is being
    Used for. I totally agree on the habitats with 3 upgrading to 5 for coins. I am on Social Security & can?t afford the 500 gold to upgrade. I have
    been playing Dragon Story for about 8 years & really enjoy it. I sincerely hope TL can fix this! You know We can?t be the only ones in this situation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast