Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need More Land Part II

Banned
    Gee, all I can say is there a few players here with very short memories.

This last lot of expansions took over 2 years of posts pleading for increased land. Heck I posted fortnight angering one moderator after they had posted soon, asking when was soon.

Then the announcement came that we were to get new land and it seemed a little too good be true, which was true because it again comes down to control.

Personally I doubt there will be an increase for at least another year as this will force a lot of the higher level players out of the game and bring in newer players!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Gee, all I can say is there a few players here with very short memories.

This last lot of expansions took over 2 years of posts pleading for increased land. Heck I posted fortnight angering one moderator after they had posted soon, asking when was soon.

Then the announcement came that we were to get new land and it seemed a little too good be true, which was true because it again comes down to control.

Personally I doubt there will be an increase for at least another year as this will force a lot of the higher level players out of the game and bring in newer players!
    I've already basically quit playing. I thought I was a player for life (or at least for the life of the game or until I get a life - wait! I'm exposing too much personal info!). I had 4 Dragon Story and 3 Fantasy Forest Story accounts that I spent hours a day on and hundreds of dollars a month on, but I was getting really frustrated with the lack of land on my 2 older accounts and totally unexpectedly quit playing and started a new game. Now my time and money are all going to it. I'll probably tire of it someday, too, but for different reasons. But, yes, with no room, it is very difficult to enjoy playing anymore.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    I cleared all my land and have 2 open spaces which will be filled mid August as the newest 4-habitat combo is issued. Then I'll have to start selling off duplicate habs which I find really annoying since I paid gold for several Fairy Crossroads awhile back as a response to the previous lack of space This game is so darn frustrating
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I sold all duplicate dragons and have well over 1000 uniques. I also dumped all decorations, except for gold and have 2 spaces for those. I will sell off gold decorations when full. One space left to clear and 5 spaces left free. What I do for space is every sale I stock up on 5 dragon habitats. That will get you above 1500 unique dragons. It makes my land look jumbled, as the habitats are mix-matched, but it keeps me able to play. Part of the issue with more land is phone memory resources. My S7 Edge is struggling to keep up, so I clear my phone memory prior to opening the game. The game is a resource hog. So I am totally not expecting any new space any time soon, as it would likely make the game unable to run on older phones.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234