Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need More Land Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    Mikey 101,
    I am having the same problem & I am totally landlocked. All of my habitats are full, so I can?t even evolve to trade. I think another problem
    Is that the Spell Shop has too many things consuming it. It is impossible to keep up with expanding because of everything else that it is being
    Used for. I totally agree on the habitats with 3 upgrading to 5 for coins. I am on Social Security & can?t afford the 500 gold to upgrade. I have
    been playing Dragon Story for about 8 years & really enjoy it. I sincerely hope TL can fix this! You know We can?t be the only ones in this situation.
    DITTO TO ABOVE COMMENTS
    Unfortunately so many of us have complained so many times. So many of us have linked a totally unresponsive approach to solving our problems to loyal players participating less and less or even dropping the game all together. So many of us have made the valid point that game revenue depends on us having room to expand. YET we have seen little change. I feel sorry for the forum administrators and even the developers. They are constrained by their bosses who are the ones that make the decisions. I really believe that the only way we will get through to them is to stage an abstinence week where we encourage as many players as we can to simply stop playing events for a week. Continue to grow food and breed and evolve BUT spend no gold on speed ups or habitat or dragon purchase - concentrate on building food supplies rather than using 200k or so to complete an event that rewards us with dragons for which there is no room
    On another note I am tired of blame for crashes and rollbacks being placed on our equipment. My new IPad Pro is NOT to blame. This is the only game I play that constantly rolls back.

Banned
    I see another thread was started for the land expansions so I'm posting again in this one since it was buried.

Nightclub Owner
    I have a total of 7 spaces left to place habitats (3 cleared, 4 to be cleared) and just over 300 unique dragon eggs in storage. Additionally, there are about 74 dragons on my list to be crafted with Essence and about 20 on my "To Breed" list. My current habitats have about 85 spaces for dragons, and if I buy 7 more five dragon habitats, that gives me a total of 120 spaces to potentially place 394 existing dragons plus the dragons that are constantly issued every week/10 days.

I just don't understand how this game model is supposed to work for players.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    DITTO TO ABOVE COMMENTS
    Unfortunately so many of us have complained so many times. So many of us have linked a totally unresponsive approach to solving our problems to loyal players participating less and less or even dropping the game all together. So many of us have made the valid point that game revenue depends on us having room to expand. YET we have seen little change. I feel sorry for the forum administrators and even the developers. They are constrained by their bosses who are the ones that make the decisions. I really believe that the only way we will get through to them is to stage an abstinence week where we encourage as many players as we can to simply stop playing events for a week. Continue to grow food and breed and evolve BUT spend no gold on speed ups or habitat or dragon purchase - concentrate on building food supplies rather than using 200k or so to complete an event that rewards us with dragons for which there is no room
    On another note I am tired of blame for crashes and rollbacks being placed on our equipment. My new IPad Pro is NOT to blame. This is the only game I play that constantly rolls back.
    You have right!!!! I try to do the same with you!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Island expansion II

Here's a suggestion.
    Allow us to start a new DS island and link it to our main island.

Allow the main island to transfer dragons, gold, expansion maps, island parts from mining to the new island, ONCE a YEAR(to avoid the server being overwhelmed by daily transfers) via this link.

Make the link one way, so you can't breed & move dragons to the main islands, this prevents misuse of the resources to help in LBs, WEs & DTs.

Once linked, the sub island cannot play in events, after all this island is just meant to solve the lack of expansion land. Do not abuse it for other purposes.

The new island will finally make use of our previously useless maps & island parts & the billions of coins of L200 islands.

Additional suggestions, improvements that can make this acceptable to s8 DS management, programmers, designers & other staff
    are very welcomed.
    This idea is growing on me....I would tweak a bit.

Allow moving in a rolling 3 monh or 6 month period (once a year just seems to little). If it is rolling, then not everyone is moving at the same time, which will help. So, once you start you have say 12 hours to move whatever you want then the clock resets so if you move on say April 1 and the clock is for 3 months, you can move again July 1. If you don't move until July 20 then you can move again Oct 20 (not Oct 1 because the clock resets when you actually elect to move).

Maybe limit it to players at level 150+, that way you limit how many people can have a second island, which helps servers and programming.

I would allow movement both ways but no breeding, evolving, or hatching on the second island - JUST let the dragons live there. You still need to clear land on the second island but allow transfer of maps, etc. You can buy habitats only and still have to wait for the coin ones to build, etc. Link the codexes so you still know what dragons you have.

I would totally use this and mostly keep my commons there and some other dragons that I don't use a lot. It would pare down my tournament list and maybe I would use more level 10 dragons (and especially not forget about them - I keep meaning to raise up Sweet Tooth past 10 but forget about him all the time with so many level 12, 13, 14, and 15 dragons).

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed... Allow dragons to be moved or retired to a second island. Same with habitats and decorations. You won't collect coins so it should be easier on loading. Just watch them flap.

Rhino Keeper
    If you clear all the land and place only 5-dragon habitats, you should be able to place all dragons ever created. This is not possible today.

I have been slowly exchanging all my old 3-habitats with 5-habitats, but before long I will run out of space. Which means that sadly I will no longer be able to participate in events, or spent gold on habitats or dragons.

Strange business model

Rhino Keeper
    It would cost some serious gold to replace all habitats with 5s. Wish they would upgrade regular habitats for coins. With over 1000 unique dragons it's pretty cramped and fast getting worse.

Nightclub Owner
    Also on the idea of replacing all habitats with those that have 5 dragon capacity: I love collecting different habitats as much as I love collecting dragons so there are some that are 3 or 4 capacity that are expired. I can't store them so I'd have to sell them off and never be able to get them back I don't want to do that.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Also on the idea of replacing all habitats with those that have 5 dragon capacity: I love collecting different habitats as much as I love collecting dragons so there are some that are 3 or 4 capacity that are expired. I can't store them so I'd have to sell them off and never be able to get them back I don't want to do that.
    This is how I feel as well, plus there's the fact that a lot of my three and four dragon habitats were purchased for gold originally. Selling those off would be at a huge loss and not something I feel like I should have to do in order to have enough space.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast