Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need More Land Part II

Banned

Need More Land Part II

Remember the original thread "Need More Land" that went on for 2 years a couple of years back? Well here's part 2. The Marble Key process is flawed and we're still running out of land. I've suggested a few ways to get more land that would actually be easier for Storm8.
    I'm frustrated to the point of no end with these never ending events yet the land hasn't caught up so "Need More Land Part II" was created so players can make creative suggestions for expansions because clearly Marble Keys have not worked. Feel free to drop lines about this and hope one day the developers will listen. After all, it is us players that keep the game going, contrary to some beliefs.

Farm Supplier
    Yes! I’ve been playing since the beginning, and I’ve lived thru all the land crunch cycles. I’m really concerned that there aren’t plans for more expansions. I have 1339 unique dragons in my codex (33 in stable) and 25 unique unhatched eggs in storage. Every habitat that can be upgraded to 4 or 5 has been upgraded. I’m rapidly running out of options if I want to keep playing.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kkdble49 View Post
    Yes! I?ve been playing since the beginning, and I?ve lived thru all the land crunch cycles. I?m really concerned that there aren?t plans for more expansions. I have 1339 unique dragons in my codex (33 in stable) and 25 unique unhatched eggs in storage. Every habitat that can be upgraded to 4 or 5 has been upgraded. I?m rapidly running out of options if I want to keep playing.
    Island expansion II

Here's a suggestion.
    Allow us to start a new DS island and link it to our main island.

Allow the main island to transfer dragons, gold, expansion maps, island parts from mining to the new island, ONCE a YEAR(to avoid the server being overwhelmed by daily transfers) via this link.

Make the link one way, so you can't breed & move dragons to the main islands, this prevents misuse of the resources to help in LBs, WEs & DTs.

Once linked, the sub island cannot play in events, after all this island is just meant to solve the lack of expansion land. Do not abuse it for other purposes.

The new island will finally make use of our previously useless maps & island parts & the billions of coins of L200 islands.

Additional suggestions, improvements that can make this acceptable to s8 DS management, programmers, designers & other staff
    are very welcomed.

Nightclub Owner
    This is a pie-in-the-sky, fantasy wish that will never, ever happen....

All habitats that cost gold - past, present and future issued - increase capacity by 1 dragon, free of charge as a tribute to their loyal players and to inspire loyalty in newer players.

While I know I'd sooner grow a tail than for S8 to do this incredibly generous and noble thing for their players, there it is; my suggestion.

Please, prove me wrong and I'll eat my words!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Back to reality - here are some practical suggestions:

STOP making habitats that are less than 5 capacity. It makes me soooo angry when they put out these baloney 2 dragon habitats

The current Marble Shores habitat (key) has a dragon capacity of 2 but a key capacity of 3 - this is beyond frustrating. Obviously there will be at least one more key producing dragon (KPD) issued soon which is AWESOME but that means the habitat will have to very strictly be collected from every 12 hours and 1 minute in order to get the full benefit of the dragons. This is LUDICROUS!!!! Just up the key capacity to 6 and give us a freaking break already!! Why do they always have to give gifts with one hand while choking us with the other hand??

My other suggestion is a dedicated building for producing keys, every 12 hours.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Arrow

I actually posted this on another forum topic regarding marble keys and modified it a little bit for this post. I have also sent in complaints via tickets about marble keys and you should all too. They NEED to see how much we are all completely discontented with this terrible design. Also, not buying anything to do with marble keys would help. I will gladly and DO support the purchase of habitats, dragons and gold for events because those are things that are actually FUN and worthwhile.

The marble key island restrictions has got to be one of the worst flawed designs that dragon story has thought up yet in all my years of playing. The design is EXTREMELY poorly constructed and it is an incredibly flawed design because it actually hinders long time players who are high enough level to expand here from buying the new monthly quad habitats and other monthly special habitats. Without any room readily available to put dragons, players are much less likely to buy dragons on sale from the market because they have no room to purchase them.
    The marble keys island is the worst idea dragon story has ever had for this game and anything over 10 days is absolutely absurd.

The marble keys island ludicrous restrictions impacts the game and players in the following ways:

* Prevents players from readily purchasing 4 part quad habitats and special habitats
    * deters players from wanting to buy special sale dragons as they have no room to put them
    * Extremely outrageous craft times actually cause long term players to lose interest and spend LESS money on the game and even convinces some to quit as they feel that they have no hope of playing anymore with having to wait a month or more per habitat
    * FORCES players to buy gold to quickly clear the spaces if they want to have any immediate room to buy the special habitats which is NOT fair at all because players of a lower level do not have that requirement they can expand with maps or mine for land
    * gives players a negative view and distrust for how we view the game (We are all aware that this is your worst money grab design ever. Players should be HAPPY to spend their money on a game and enjoy doing so!)
    * not a single player in this game agrees with or enjoys the marble keys restriction
    * it is the most hated and widely disliked and complained about aspect of the game
    *unhappy players means we are less likely to support and trust a game that throws outrageous requirements like this.

In a game, anything that takes more than 10 days causes players to dramatically lose interest. You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot with this outrageously inadequate design. It makes it become a pay to play or wait weeks on end to have a home for any of your new dragons. It?s absolutely absurd.

We LIKE spending our money on cool dragons, habitats, nests, events. You guys earn BUCKET LOADS of money from us for those events...do you REALLY need to have a feature in the game that actually causes players to quit and not enjoy spending their money on your game anymore? I am telling you, for a game that is supposed to be a fun leisurely play, making an aspect of the game that people hate is one of the worst, most detrimental things that you can do.

Games are meant to be FUN! Marble key island restrictions are NOT fun and if you asked every single player and did a poll I am willing to bet you would be hard pressed to find ANY players that actually enjoy it.

Please, please change these restrictions and show us that you actually care about our support. I have NEVER known a game to care so little about the constant complaints and pleas of the players and NOT change anything to make things better...keeping your player base happy is what can make or break a game.
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-27-19 at 11:50 PM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I actually posted this on another forum topic regarding marble keys and modified it a little bit for this post. I have also sent in complaints via tickets about marble keys and you should all too. They NEED to see how much we are all completely discontented with this terrible design. Also, not buying anything to do with marble keys would help. I will gladly and DO support the purchase of habitats, dragons and gold for events because those are things that are actually FUN and worthwhile.

The marble key island restrictions has got to be one of the worst flawed designs that dragon story has thought up yet in all my years of playing. The design is EXTREMELY poorly constructed and it is an incredibly flawed design because it actually hinders long time players who are high enough level to expand here from buying the new monthly quad habitats and other monthly special habitats. Without any room readily available to put dragons, players are much less likely to buy dragons on sale from the market because they have no room to purchase them.
    The marble keys island is the worst idea dragon story has ever had for this game and anything over 10 days is absolutely absurd.

The marble keys island ludicrous restrictions impacts the game and players in the following ways:

* Prevents players from readily purchasing 4 part quad habitats and special habitats
    * deters players from wanting to buy special sale dragons as they have no room to put them
    * Extremely outrageous craft times actually cause long term players to lose interest and spend LESS money on the game and even convinces some to quit as they feel that they have no hope of playing anymore with having to wait a month or more per habitat
    * FORCES players to buy gold to quickly clear the spaces if they want to have any immediate room to buy the special habitats which is NOT fair at all because players of a lower level do not have that requirement they can expand with maps or mine for land
    * gives players a negative view and distrust for how we view the game (We are all aware that this is your worst money grab design ever. Players should be HAPPY to spend their money on a game and enjoy doing so!)
    * not a single player in this game agrees with or enjoys the marble keys restriction
    * it is the most hated and widely disliked and complained about aspect of the game
    *unhappy players means we are less likely to support and trust a game that throws outrageous requirements like this.

In a game, anything that takes more than 10 days causes players to dramatically lose interest. You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot with this outrageously inadequate design. It makes it become a pay to play or wait weeks on end to have a home for any of your new dragons. It?s absolutely absurd.

We LIKE spending our money on cool dragons, habitats, nests, events. You guys earn BUCKET LOADS of money from us for those events...do you REALLY need to have a feature in the game that actually causes players to quit and not enjoy spending their money on your game anymore? I am telling you, for a game that is supposed to be a fun leisurely play, making an aspect of the game that people hate is one of the worst, most detrimental things that you can do.

Games are meant to be FUN! Marble key island restrictions are NOT fun and if you asked every single player and did a poll I am willing to bet you would be hard pressed to find ANY players that actually enjoy it.

Please, please change these restrictions and show us that you actually care about our support. I have NEVER known a game to care so little about the constant complaints and pleas of the players and NOT change anything to make things better...keeping your player base happy is what can make or break a game.
    Totally agree

Farm Supplier
    I also support this post.

Rhino Keeper
    and at least reopen the right hand mine also so that can be used for food mining even if we cant use any more island parts, my poor dynamite dragon i payed gold for is all but an anoiment now
    Last edited by byteme77; 07-15-19 at 09:55 AM. Reason: extended

Farm Supplier
    Yes! Please open the dynamite mine! I haven’t had access for over a year.
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast