Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nightwing dragon disenchantable?

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    If s8 allow us to move our dragons to our other islands, it will be awesome. It should be a viable solution, the dragon database needed to be updated for any transfer but that should be on the server side. Extra code for the transfer may be similar to moving a decor to storage. Can we hope?
    By other islands, you mean other S8 dragon story accounts, yes? If so, S8 would never allow that because they would lose way too much money because then people would stop buying as much dragons from the market that they cannot breed easily because then they could just have their dragons on all their other accounts breeding for whatever dragon they want and then as soon as they get that dragon then they would just transfer it to their main account. Not only that but if people did that they could use it to get event dragons right away with 3 accounts going one is bound to breed an event dragon fairly quickly which would defeat the purpose of anyone ever purchasing event dragons from the market. It is a nice idea, but it is one I absolutely doubt that S8 would ever even remotely consider sadly.

S8 only cares about making the most money possible regardless of how much us players dislike or even flat out hate some of the newer money grab tactics that they uses (talking about marble keys time requirements of course!) nothing that we can do sadly except for tell them our feelings in hopes that they might one day listen and also not spend money in support of the marble key land requirements. If we all completely boycaught (yes I know this is not the correct spelling but it won’t let me say the word which is stupid because it is not a bad word !)the marble keys on the game they would be forced to rework it but I highly doubt it is possible to get everyone in the game to work together to accomplish such a thing. If only S8 catered more to the desires of the players and what we actually like and ENJOY spending our money on the game would be a better place. People everywhere are telling S8 how much they do not want support paying for the marble keys requirements because they are literally insanely overpriced in how much they cost both money and time wise! S8 knows that we hate those requirements but they are literally doing nothing to respond to the players pleas to change it...it is kinda funny though because they are actually losing money from long time Ds players since they cannot buy any habitats or dragons because they have no room and a lot of these people, myself included only want to buy dragons and habitats. I absolutely refuse to pay a single cent on a boring empty space. I will NEVER support marble keys for as long as I play this game until either they change it or I get fed up one day and quit because I am tired of waiting for it. Thankfully I still have room for now...had I not been away from DS for about a year and a half due to not having a proper phone to play DS, my island would have certainly been maxed out. The marble keys was added during the time I was gone...it is sad that it so negatively
    Impacts the players when it could have been something fun and great.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    By other islands, you mean other S8 dragon story accounts, yes? If so, S8 would never allow that because they would lose way too much money because then people would stop buying as much dragons from the market that they cannot breed easily because then they could just have their dragons on all their other accounts breeding for whatever dragon they want and then as soon as they get that dragon then they would just transfer it to their main account. Not only that but if people did that they could use it to get event dragons right away with 3 accounts going one is bound to breed an event dragon fairly quickly which would defeat the purpose of anyone ever purchasing event dragons from the market. It is a nice idea, but it is one I absolutely doubt that S8 would ever even remotely consider sadly.

S8 only cares about making the most money possible regardless of how much us players dislike or even flat out hate some of the newer money grab tactics that they uses (talking about marble keys time requirements of course!) nothing that we can do sadly except for tell them our feelings in hopes that they might one day listen and also not spend money in support of the marble key land requirements. If we all completely boycaught (yes I know this is not the correct spelling but it won?t let me say the word which is stupid because it is not a bad word !)the marble keys on the game they would be forced to rework it but I highly doubt it is possible to get everyone in the game to work together to accomplish such a thing. If only S8 catered more to the desires of the players and what we actually like and ENJOY spending our money on the game would be a better place. People everywhere are telling S8 how much they do not want support paying for the marble keys requirements because they are literally insanely overpriced in how much they cost both money and time wise! S8 knows that we hate those requirements but they are literally doing nothing to respond to the players pleas to change it...it is kinda funny though because they are actually losing money from long time Ds players since they cannot buy any habitats or dragons because they have no room and a lot of these people, myself included only want to buy dragons and habitats. I absolutely refuse to pay a single cent on a boring empty space. I will NEVER support marble keys for as long as I play this game until either they change it or I get fed up one day and quit because I am tired of waiting for it. Thankfully I still have room for now...had I not been away from DS for about a year and a half due to not having a proper phone to play DS, my island would have certainly been maxed out. The marble keys was added during the time I was gone...it is sad that it so negatively
    Impacts the players when it could have been something fun and great.
    I know you mean ΒOYCOTT. Yes, it's one of the many filtered words, but it's not that it's a "bad word," it's because they don't want us encouraging, or perhaps I should say, "discouraging," each other, with that word. I find this action odd because there are synonyms that we may use or we could simply say, "Let us all NOT..."

It is nice to think that there is solidarity among the longtime players concerning the "issue" of the Marble Keys, but the truth is that there isn't, and what is even more unimaginable is that a great many players seem quite okay with the idea of paying for the expansion. I have many neighbors who've been with me since we first could have neighbors, and many of them have opened up most, if not all, of the Marble Key expansion without even occupying them with habitats.

Storm8 is a business entity, and their priority is to their shareholders, so we could cut them some slack and perhaps stop with the "money grabbing," "greedy," and "unsympathetic" labels. I may not agree with the methods they use, but I do still enjoy, (somewhat), playing the game, and if at any time I find myself unhappy with the way they are running things, I always have the option to walk away

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    By other islands, you mean other S8 dragon story accounts, yes? If so, S8 would never allow that because they would lose way too much money because the
    < big snip>
    This is out of topic here so may start a new thread on this.
    This may work fine, all the negatives can fixed. Just have to put some thought into making it work.

Continue expansion discuss here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108847-Need-More-Land-Part-II&p=1585075&viewfull=1#post1585075
    Last edited by retseho; 06-25-19 at 05:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    He can be disenchanted for essence and I would do it because:
    1. I already have one and have no room for another no matter how awesome he looks
    2. 100 essences will go a long way towards building up 1600
    3. As small as it may seem, 100 is definitely more than 2, 10 and 40
    4. It takes forever to build up 100 essences from common dragons
    5. A Champion type dragon will perform better in the Arena
    I agree with you. Of all the Dragons I have, Diamond Dragon is the only one that I have 2 of. Lack of land is a major problem in this game & therefore it is a waste of space to have more than one type of Dragon, so I will either sell or disenchant any repeat Dragons no matter how awesome they are. Doing that gives me more room for all the future awesome Dragons that Dragon Story will give us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12