Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightwing dragon disenchantable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Nightwing dragon disenchantable?

Can the reward Nightwing dragon be disenchanted?

I have one in storage. If it cant be, I wont make another from the event reward.

Why on earth would you want to disenchant this dragon?!??!? Nightwing is an ultra rare dragon that, while he CAN be disinchanged for 100 essence he’s not worth the meager 100 essence to disenchant! If you really have another I would STILL keep him! I would keep them both because they cannot be bred! They look awesome at epic form!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

He can be disenchanted for essence and I would do it because:
    1. I already have one and have no room for another no matter how awesome he looks
    2. 100 essences will go a long way towards building up 1600
    3. As small as it may seem, 100 is definitely more than 2, 10 and 40
    4. It takes forever to build up 100 essences from common dragons
    5. A Champion type dragon will perform better in the Arena

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    1. I already have one and have no room for another no matter how awesome he looks

Yeah, but I wasn't asking you mister! *Pokes* Haha, I was asking OP! I know the breakdown of how much essence you get for each dragon depending on rarity, no need to list them out as though I am unaware. Indeed I also know that 100 is the most essence I can get when trading in a dragon...(It's still a minuscule amount, although then again this is DS they only ever you give you a minuscule amount in exchange for anything you do, or how much you spend.) Yes, it does take forever to craft dragons...I'm always hard pressed for room myself... Especially with the worst design requirements for land this game has EVER seen to date. Which, is the outrageous marble keys island requirements taking weeks or more to get one habitat is a flat out joke that is gradually making players lose interest in the game because they can't afford or don't want to afford supporting something as un fun as marble keys requirements to clear a single space. So yeah, I definitely get what you mean on needing room.

Though at the end of the day, I still keep a few doubles of my all time favorite and coolest dragons especially when their rarity and type make them really good fighters! They don't have to be champion dragons to win fights! Every tournament I want to win the dragon I still get the dragon even with only a two champions. I find I still win a lot of my fights with my regular non-champion ultra rare dragons almost as much. The champions still lose, though they definitely do help. I also use my essence only for champion dragons too. I just got Glasswing and he is pretty awesome! He only loses once every second fight and he is only level 9. Man, does he require a disgusting amount of food though! Though I am interested to see how strong he will be as time goes on and I level him up!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Yeah, but I wasn't asking you mister! *Pokes* Haha, I was asking OP! I know the breakdown of how much essence you get for each dragon depending on rarity, no need to list them out as though I am unaware. Indeed I also know that 100 is the most essence I can get when trading in a dragon...(It's still a minuscule amount, although then again this is DS they only ever you give you a minuscule amount in exchange for anything you do, or how much you spend.) Yes, it does take forever to craft dragons...I'm always hard pressed for room myself... Especially with the worst design requirements for land this game has EVER seen to date. Which, is the outrageous marble keys island requirements taking weeks or more to get one habitat is a flat out joke that is gradually making players lose interest in the game because they can't afford or don't want to afford supporting something as un fun as marble keys requirements to clear a single space. So yeah, I definitely get what you mean on needing room.

Though at the end of the day, I still keep a few doubles of my all time favorite and coolest dragons especially when their rarity and type make them really good fighters! They don't have to be champion dragons to win fights! Every tournament I want to win the dragon I still get the dragon even with only a two champions. I find I still win a lot of my fights with my regular non-champion ultra rare dragons almost as much. The champions still lose, though they definitely do help. I also use my essence only for champion dragons too. I just got Glasswing and he is pretty awesome! He only loses once every second fight and he is only level 9. Man, does he require a disgusting amount of food though! Though I am interested to see how strong he will be as time goes on and I level him up!
    How careless of me, I plumb forgot to quote the OP's post in my reply

1. Yes, I know you were asking the OP and my reply was directed to the OP by borrowing your question.
    2. Yes, I am aware that you know, or at least should know, the essence you get for trading your dragons; the first sentence in your signature says it. Why did I include them? Refer to (1)
    3. The rest of the stuff will be deemed off-topic to the original question and are actually heavily discussed in other posts.

How careless of me, I plumb forgot to quote the OP's post in my reply

1. Yes, I know you were asking the OP and my reply was directed to the OP by borrowing your question.
    2. Yes, I am aware that you know, or at least should know, the essence you get for trading your dragons; the first sentence in your signature says it. Why did I include them? Refer to (1)
    3. The rest of the stuff will be deemed off-topic to the original question and are actually heavily discussed in other posts.

Hahaha, you're a fun one! Yes, yes you are...but...I have a secret...I am too! XD *Sprinkles confetti everywhere and frolics about* Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I'm actually involved in the other mentioned topics of discussion, but I do like to bring it up when given the chance. S8 needs to know how much of a cruel and indecent thing the time requirements for the marble keys are and especially the fact that it's actually causing them to lose money. They need to know anywhere and everywhere in that hopes that maybe, maybe, just maybe they might show for once that they're actually understanding the players and that we want to buy things that are actually fun like the dragons and habitats, not to simply clear a ridiculously over-priced empty space. That's why I have it in my signature. Our Op here wouldn't have to get rid of dragons due to such a lack of room if it was not such a huge issue to get a single space. On all of the other competing games like dragon story it is not even that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    I would love to keep doubles of some of my favorite dragons. To keep a baby model and an epic one!

However, right now keeping even a single dragon out is not an option due to the severe shortage of space. I have around 100 dragons in storage, because I have no where to put them.

Hopefully a solution to that problem is coming eventually. Faster unlocking of land through marble keys would be helpful, a new storage upgrade is even easier solution, but another island or a general upgrade of current habitats to hold more dragons would also be options... with the current rate of new dragons each month the shortage space is again a huge problem.

Therefore, I am glad this dragon can be DE so some there is some use for it
    Well, I'm glad you are able to do what you wanted to! ^_^ If this information helps, I believe ALL the dragons in the game can be disenchanted except for the gold giving dragons. Those ones are only sellable, but I cannot fathom anyone willingly ever wanting to sell one for 100 coins when they cost so much. >~<

I like keeping as many duplicates as I can, though I have also been finding myself to disenchant a lot of my duplicates...but I will not part with my duplicates of my all time faves for any reason.

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you. Of all the Dragons I have, Diamond Dragon is the only one that I have 2 of. Lack of land is a major problem in this game & therefore it is a waste of space to have more than one type of Dragon, so I will either sell or disenchant any repeat Dragons no matter how awesome they are. Doing that gives me more room for all the future awesome Dragons that Dragon Story will give us.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you :-)

Deadpixel summed up the reasons well.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to keep doubles of some of my favorite dragons. To keep a baby model and an epic one!

However, right now keeping even a single dragon out is not an option due to the severe shortage of space. I have around 100 dragons in storage, because I have no where to put them.

Hopefully a solution to that problem is coming eventually. Faster unlocking of land through marble keys would be helpful, a new storage upgrade is even easier solution, but another island or a general upgrade of current habitats to hold more dragons would also be options... with the current rate of new dragons each month the shortage space is again a huge problem.

Therefore, I am glad this dragon can be DE so some there is some use for it

Executive Chef
    No, there are other dragons that can't be disenchanted.
    I, too, keep duplicates to display at different stages, up to 3 of each dragon. I don't have enough food to feed any to 15, so no use keeping a 4th. Eventually I'll have to let a bunch go due to space issues, but I make it work for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast