View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

6 33.33%
  • I did not like the Event

6 33.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

9 50.00%
  • Galaxy Swirl

2 11.11%
  • Galaxy Gate

2 11.11%
  • Lyra Dragon

3 16.67%
  • Ursa Minor Dragon

7 38.89%
  • Nebula Dragon

4 22.22%
  • 50 Essence

7 38.89%
  • 10 Marble Keys

10 55.56%
  • 20 Adventure Tickets

7 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Flair: World Event - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudarin9 View Post
    I haven't received any points for battle until I finished the tournament, and I have read on the forum that others have had the same problem. If your tournament is still ongoing that could be the reason why you haven't received any.
    Same here. Will this be fixed? I figure I missed out about 105 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Same here. Will this be fixed? I figure I missed out about 105 points.
    I submitted a ticket about this "issue" in the last World Event and was simply told that everything was working as intended. So, the answer to your question would be a "No."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neidusbluetip View Post
    yeah, like...unless they have multiple teams working on each different event, i have absolutely no idea how their team gets through it. I would be so burned out at that studio by the required amount that has to be churned out on a monthly basis.

They've boxed themselves in so that it's just event-right-after-event-right-after-event-right-after-event. They can't seem to grasp 'quality over quantity', and we've been voicing this for years now.

I even noticed the period where they dialed back and started releasing only a single monthly dragon, and no longer two of them. Finally a smart idea because it's already bloody insane with the multiple tournaments, (where now, you finish one right before/at the beginning of when the tales starts, and then *another* tournament starts again mid-way through??), the mine dragons, the 4 obligatory dragons for tales, the lb, the wes...

I love neat and unique events like this month's theme, and sometimes even the homage ones (loved the got month!), but man...i'm starting to really struggle with wanting to play anymore. No one has any place left or the resources to put these assembly line dragons that are constantly being pumped out!

There are tons of the decorations i would love to put out as well, but i've literally restricted it *solely* to lb trophies and the coin increase decos, because every single vacated space is prioritized to cram a habitat in for the 5 billion dragons.

A lot of people don't have the money to spit out over $15 for a *single* habitat upgrade, and honestly, they give players a lot less incentive to *want* to spend the money in the first place. (this is coming from an iap, veteran player btw). Imo, they've always been extremely stingy, cheap and greedy compared to many other games that i also play daily, who are unbelievably generous with their fans, which in turn, rewards them with loyalty and more revenue.

And what's worse is that there are those special limited time quests for essence where, if you complete one of the events to obtain the final dragon, you can send it out to gather some (laughably meek) amount of essence. If you're unlucky, like most of us on here are, you'll be spending *all* your time crafting/requesting neighbours for the materials needed to obtain the 'ultrararecommon' dragon, and then sending *that one* on expedition quests!

Between that and the whopping 24hrs required time to craft a single marble key and gather the essence, who even has time to get a chance to craft marble or send their special event-won dragon on a quest at all??

Man, sorry about that. Didn't expect to rant so much but sometimes i can't help it. This is the *only* game where i've always had to vent to such a degree that it makes me question why i continue to even play in the first place >_____<;;
    i agree with everything you have said! Keep on ranting!

Executive Chef
    Has anyone else noticed (or cared) that they don't even change the name of the quests anymore? These are "Terror's hand," "Terror's night," and Terror something else. Those are left over from last Halloween's events. They can't even make new names that match the new themes, like Cosmic something or other? Really? Do they just do the absolute least that they possibly can?

Executive Chef
    Remember when one of the prizes was a 5 dragon habitat? Those were the days.

The Nebula Dragon's egg looks pretty good

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Nebula Dragon's egg looks pretty good

Wow! That is a beautiful egg!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

So tired of not being able to complete these events, never seem to get the last dragon unless I spend gold or sit on my iPad all day none stop.

I don't play LBs, Tales, or Tournaments. Just Events, Mining, and Breeding. The game is much more enjoyable that way, and much less stressful.

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll added!! Please vote!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast