Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cosmic Flair Icon

Farm Supplier

cosmic Flair Icon

has anyone received the icon for the Cosmic Flair event? I have many icons for things associated with event but nothing to show event started. Also market has event things.

New lyra dragon event icon doesn?t show up on the side of my screen?!?! Help!?

What is going on?!?!? The new Lyra dragon event, is NOT showing the icon on the side of my scroll bar so I can?t check my points! Are my points EVEN collecting????? This is NOT COOL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!? There?s NO EVENT ICON FOR ME TO check progress! There was ALWAYS an event icon!

Okay, so I found out I can access it from a quest but it should still have it?s OWN EVENT ICON! And does NOT! how am I supposed to check it when the quest is gone?!?
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    If you go to the red sack icon on the top right side of your game..tap it..when it comes up, then tap the GO...you will see what should be on the right side of our games..

Fashion Designer
    My icon is not there either! I?m scared to collect my points because I don?t even know if they will count!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I thought same thing..what happens when the task is done..all will disappear

Rhino Keeper
    The points are counting..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    If you go to the red sack icon on the top right side of your game..tap it..when it comes up, then tap the GO...you will see what should be on the right side of our games..
    Thank you so much for this tip! At least I can collect my stuff and make sure the points count
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    has anyone received the icon for the Cosmic Flair event? I have many icons for things associated with event but nothing to show event started. Also market has event things.
    It's finally appeared.

The game reset/rolled-back on me six times when I was collecting from the Evolution Chamber. The dragon would go to its nest only to return to the chamber five seconds later. I took this as an indication that something was going on at the server end so checked for the icon and there it was

Late event start

My WE did not show up for 1hr 45 min after it should have started. I did not collect my points, w/o seeing the game actually started because in the past I made the wrong assumption & None of the points counted. Sometimes it would take a reboot to appear. That did not work this time & it only took 2 crashes for it to suddenly show up 🥺

The Honorable Panda
    I am see not seeing icon. I will report this over. May just be some players having issue.
    Moving thread to bug forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast