Thread: Stupid game keeps crashing!

Farm Supplier

Stupid game keeps crashing!

Hello.

I'm sure you've heard all this before but the game still keeps constantly crashing.

It crashes when I'm collecting from my habitats and when I visit the community or neighbours.

It's been doing this ever since IOS 10 came out.

I play on Ipad Air IOS 12.1.3.

Please sort this out.

This has been happening to me repeatedly as well and I know it?s not my iPhone because I have a BRAND new iPhone 8 with the latest IOS software! For all the money they make they should at least make the game work properly.

I'm going through the same thing on my Android and I wish someone could please help me fix the crashing and running extremely slow and takes forever to load and then crashes when I'm in the middle of stuff. Someone please help

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    This has been happening to me repeatedly as well and I know it?s not my iPhone because I have a BRAND new iPhone 8 with the latest IOS software! For all the money they make they should at least make the game work properly.
    I'm experiencing the same thing on my iPhone 8 Plus as well. It's becoming a MAJOR problem because it's crashing everytime I'm collecting coins, doing a bingo task, visiting neighbors, planting crops and undoing everything that was done. It's definitely NOT my phone because I've updated to the latest software. Storm8/ team really needs to look into this issue and fix it ASAP. It's really making the game difficult to play and very annoying to constantly have to deal with the game crashing ALL THE TIME..

Farm Supplier

Constant crashing

Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I'm experiencing the same thing on my iPhone 8 Plus as well. It's becoming a MAJOR problem because it's crashing everytime I'm collecting coins, doing a bingo task, visiting neighbors, planting crops and undoing everything that was done. It's definitely NOT my phone because I've updated to the latest software. Storm8/ team really needs to look into this issue and fix it ASAP. It's really making the game difficult to play and very annoying to constantly have to deal with the game crashing ALL THE TIME..
    My game crashes while visiting neighbors. Very few visit anymore because of the crashing. I also have an iPad with the newest iOS 12. This has been happening for a very long time and it still hasn?t been fixed.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem on my iPhone 8+ and iPad. I've put in trouble tickets and they always say they can't replicate error and nothing happens. I have invested a lot of time and money on this game and it's very frustrating. "They" can't replicate error but how many people here have the same exact problem?? My crash - sent back to home screen - happens every time I visit more than one neighbor. Other than that it's pretty random. All my games are updated when needed and so is my operating system.