Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lyra Dragon - June 21 2019 (Needed for the Cosmic Flair World Event)

Lyra Dragon - June 21 2019 (Needed for the Cosmic Flair World Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Cosmic, Pink
    Habitat: Cosmic Expanse, Pink Prairie
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Black + Pink
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Breed or craft (or do both) this dragon early and send it out on quests ASAP to build up your Cosmic Heart points.

We'll all need plenty of luck for this one   Black and Pink has 54 possible outcomes with many of them having long breeding times

I only had seven failures while speed-breeding for this with Neo Black and Neo Pink, but, MAN! They were expensive failures! Even with the breed and hatching boosts activated, I still ended up spending 30+ gold.

I had Cosmic and Virtue on the other Breeding Den but chose not to speed up the breeding of the 32-hour Titan failure

 => 

  

Good luck to everyone
    Last edited by deadpixel; 06-21-19 at 12:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well, my baby account doesn't have any pure black or pure pink dragons yet, so I'm up a creek, it seems.
    Oh, never mind. I guess I can craft it while trying to breed a Night and a Virtue dragon.

Banned
    Looks like there may be an issue with the event appearing. I've got the quests but no event icon on the right side of the screen showing progress.

Executive Chef
    I have the event icon.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Looks like there may be an issue with the event appearing. I've got the quests but no event icon on the right side of the screen showing progress.
    I'm experiencing the same thing

Not sure if I want to start attempting to breed this dragon and risk it not being properly released for breeding

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm experiencing the same thing

Not sure if I want to start attempting to breed this dragon and risk it not being properly released for breeding
    Yep. Here we go again.

I've tried hard rebooting the device. No dice. Haven't tried reinstalling the game but don't really want to do that.

Nightclub Owner
    No event icon for me either I have stuff waiting to be collected but don't want to lose points
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Cosmic + Kitsune gives me 4 hours so we'll see. I had trouble during Dragon Tales breeding Orion with the color combos listed and got it on first try with Cosmic + Peacock so I have my fingers crossed that I'm lucky this time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanndol View Post
    Cosmic + Kitsune gives me 4 hours so we'll see. I had trouble during Dragon Tales breeding Orion with the color combos listed and got it on first try with Cosmic + Peacock so I have my fingers crossed that I'm lucky this time too.
    Keep us posted, cause the Cosmic + Pink combinations have only 41 possibilities instead of the 54 from Cosmic + Black.

Nightclub Owner
    Cosmic & Kitsune = 13 hours
    Virtue & Night = 4 hours (fingers crossed)

ETA: the 4 hour was indeed Lyra - tried the same combo again for a second one and got 5 hours. Oh well
    Last edited by amerirish; 06-21-19 at 03:25 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast