Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sticky Summer Sweets - 2019 Jun 20 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Rush_753 View Post
    Cupcakes on a shaved ice machine? It's almost like they've given up.
    Oh wait...not almost. Definitely.
    At this point could they just sell the company to some creative minds who give a darn about their customers?
    Much thanks.
    I am 100 percent on board with this

I agree about the new recipes on the shaved ice machine. It's not even like they had to be creative. They could have put any kind of berry in front of shaved ice and had 3 new flavor. Hell they could of even done recipes called honeyhive ice and churro shaved ice if they wanted. Though those flavors don't really exist at least they'd make more since.

Come on storm 8 even frozen drinks would have Been okay, but cupcakes and cheesecake really. What are you doing pulling an applince out of 1 hat and 3 recipes out of another and throwing them together because that's what it seems like.
    Last edited by Omistreats; 06-21-19 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nia0079 View Post
    If we are getting rando cupcakes in rando ovens, I want a laser shark cake fresh out of the lunar or starry oven because I need the constellations to align to help me understand why a cupcake is in the shaved ice machine....lol smh.

In all seriousness, I ....

Sike, nevermind.

I'm still mad that this cupcake is in there.
    Lmao!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I think they just had too many recipe ideas for the recent honey goal, and the future 4th of July goal (the cheesecake) and said we'll just use the extras in some random 5-day goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I think they just had too many recipe ideas for the recent honey goal, and the future 4th of July goal (the cheesecake) and said we'll just use the extras in some random 5-day goal.
    I'm pretty sure there is literally no answer that would shock me at this point.

As a point in their favor - I think it's worth pointing out that the counter presentation of the Honeyhive Cakes seems rather unique. Especially when we consider that every 5 Day Goal up until now has contained nothing but recycled recipes.

Fashion Designer
    I?ll buy it for 10 bucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Rush_753 View Post
    Cupcakes on a shaved ice machine? It's almost like they've given up.
    Oh wait...not almost. Definitely.
    At this point could they just sell the company to some creative minds who give a darn about their customers?
    Much thanks.

At least so far this goal doesn't seem to have any bugs 🐜.
    ​Amy

I agree the new recipes don?t really jive with the shave ice maker and we already have bee cupcakes in the bee oven. I feel a little disappointed in the new recipes chosen.

In addition, there are a ton of choices you could of done, shave ice flavors with ice cream on the bottom, with all the lovely Hawaiian flavors. A snow cap, ling hing mui, etc. I?d rather wait a week for a new goal than to put out recipes that are half done. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by itdesserttime View Post
    In addition, there are a ton of choices you could of done, shave ice flavors with ice cream on the bottom, with all the lovely Hawaiian flavors. A snow cap, ling hing mui, etc. I?d rather wait a week for a new goal than to put out recipes that are half done. Thank you!
    100% This. Of all the "sticky summer sweets" we already have, I would not have been mad if they would have recycled oldies but changed the colors and renamed it. This would have been a 100% a lazy tactic but time saving and a corner cutter if time was an issue.

PS: we need more pineapple stuff.

And sharks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast