Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sticky Summer Sweets - 2019 Jun 20 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Team Storm8 with all respect there are a lot of other animals than just bees and dogs and cats, how about seal or walrus or whales or butterflies or piranhas lol
    Sorry I'm just so done with the bee cupcakes what even cupcakes doing in ice shaved maker anyway duh
    I've been completely uninterested in goal prizes, just doing it for new recipes aaaaaand yet another confusion and disappointment :/

I?m just really tired of the goals being hit or miss! I liked the peachy goal but they missed with including dogs in the goal! They have so many ways to be creative and they have just dropped the ball, I?m so disappointed. I really just do goals now to get new recipes to earn gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry i don t think that prize is worth all effort, i just play to unlock the new recipes, which don t make sense to me
    either... cupcakes from an ICE machine... but they look Nice

Farm Supplier
    If we are getting rando cupcakes in rando ovens, I want a laser shark cake fresh out of the lunar or starry oven because I need the constellations to align to help me understand why a cupcake is in the shaved ice machine....lol smh.

In all seriousness, I ....

Sike, nevermind.

I'm still mad that this cupcake is in there.

Fashion Designer
    *shaved ice machine makes cupcakes*

Alright s8, that makes perfect sense.

Also why release a spring item for a summer goal?

New Resident
    Hello dears! The Goal doesn?t appear on one of my accounts, it just does not arrived yet! Do you know what I can do? Thank you.

New Resident
    Reading comments and playing the game...it does seem very random. Instead of shaved ice we get cupcakes and churros? This is not the first time they have put random recipes with an oven, stove or mixer. Or moved recipes around. Feels like they are running out of ideas or something. I also wonder if they actually read the forums. As much as people complain I do not see any changes happening.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I?m just happy to be getting an appliance I did not have before! I personally like the fountain. I already had one and it?s in display in my garden. But I do not mind having another. I agree having cupcakes and churros in a shaved ice maker seems lazy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vikypixie View Post
    Hello dears! The Goal doesn?t appear on one of my accounts, it just does not arrived yet! Do you know what I can do? Thank you.
    Usually, if Side Goals and 5 Day Goals don't shown it's because that account isn't at the right level yet.

The relisted appliance in this goal doesn't unlock until level 22 but the highest level needed to unlock the necessary recipes for the goal is 55 leading me to believe this goal is considered Level 55+.

Cupcakes on a shaved ice machine? It's almost like they've given up.
    Oh wait...not almost. Definitely.
    At this point could they just sell the company to some creative minds who give a darn about their customers?
    Much thanks.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast