Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sticky Summer Sweets - 2019 Jun 20 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    I confused as to how the new recipes relate to shaved ice....
    Yes it just looked, what on earth?? That is just the ugh. No sense

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LibrababyColeman777 View Post
    I just finished building it, it gave me credit for it, sorry for the confusion. I think they should have worded it differently. Instead of saying BUY one ice shaved maker, it should have said BUILD one ice shaved maker
    I completely agree. If you look at my write up, I try to always include notes and important tidbits that the goals leave out to help lessen the confusion.

Yea me too, what does a bee cupcake have to do with shaved ice?
    I'm pretty sure we're all asking that question right now. A cupcake on from a shaved ice machine? Really? I guess we should be happy at least one is an ice cream recipe which is sort of related....

It is true the new recipes seem to be on the wrong mixer, shouldn?t the cupcake be on a oven ? Anyways so only player level 55 and higher can participate?? It doesn?t seem too fair for those who are lower levels. Or are those recipes such as the beach cupcake unlock for everyone? I have a feeling S8 did it again.

New Resident
    I?ve bought a shaved ice maker and the goal has not recognized it, just wanted to see if anybody else has noticed this
    Same thing happened to me. 😢

Rhino Keeper
    It is if there is no thought put into goals anymore with the amount of glitches and random non themed recipes on mismatched stoves

Rhino Keeper
    Coincidentally, I was scrolling through yesterday to see what I could sell to declutter my inventory and came very close to selling this goal prize Planter Fountain. It's one of the dullest fountains I have.

And just saying why another honey theme recipe??? Can?t they think of other things but bees and dogs ??? We just had a bunch of bee related recipes why couldn?t this be a blueberry or something else cupcake. And it even has bees on it ! They should?ve used it on the last bee goals.

Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Coincidentally, I was scrolling through yesterday to see what I could sell to declutter my inventory and came very close to selling this goal prize Planter Fountain. It's one of the dullest fountains I have.
    Are you saying the goal prize isn?t even nice ?

Rhino Keeper
    HUH?!

Cupcakes on a shaved ice machine?! Cheesecake?! This is a shaved ice machine. What are these guys thinking?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    Are you saying the goal prize isn?t even nice ?
    The images are now up on the first post, but in case you want to see the image placed before deciding - here it is beside a counter for size/scale comparison:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	798 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	52125

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast