Thread: Chrysanthemum TERRIBLE body disconnecting animation. :mad:

Chrysanthemum TERRIBLE body disconnecting animation. :mad:

Hi, can you guys please tell your animators to pay more attention and proof the work when animating the dragons before you release them in the game? The animation errors are getting worse and worse. I keep finding several messed up animation for dragons that were not done properly at all. These dragons have a very simple flash animation that involves pinching and moving the images to animate it. I don't understand how they keep getting messed up so badly and I suspect that the work is not properly being proofed before it is released. It's driving me crazy especially because if your job is to animate, how do you keep messing up so many dragons? I paid a lot of gold to help me get chrysanthemum dragon and I'm not happy at all that when Chrysanthemum dragon flies it's ENTIRE BODY DETACHES FROM IT'S HEAD AND TAIL!!! IT'S SUPER CREEPY!! YIKES! *Flails* It's the stuff of nightmares I tell you! Okay, okay I'm joking around a little, but it is seriously bad you can even see how BAD it looks in the pics come to my island and take a peak at mine flying at the bottom of my isles on my motherbloom habitat and watch him fly. Looks awful...please give your animator a talking to and tell them to do a better job proofing before you release it will save you guys time from fixing later instead of leaving it for the players to find and point out. I'm an artist and have worked with animation myself so it is frustrating to see this when I can't fix it myself...us loyal dragonstory fans are paying you guys a lot can you please at least have our lovely dragons be animated nicely? Pretty please.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0414A2EE-5127-49F5-9BD0-0EA671B2D777.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	52118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34E588DD-9962-4D5A-A9B1-59A4094DE95C.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	52119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B2F7A907-64E3-4C50-A7FA-4E787F03E28B.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	52120
    Compare the body of the NORMAL chrysanthemum in flight to the MESSED up ones...see the entire BODY disconnected from the head and tail? While the dragon is flying the body literally slides down and detaches from the head and the tail it is absolutely disturbing to the point of creepy.
    Last edited by AraRaider; 06-20-19 at 07:06 AM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Forwarded to our team for review. While we can appreciate your personal experience and discipline, please only give feedback on the art or animation or feature. It's not prudent to comment on the performance or difficulty of someone's work personally. The development process requires multiple persons and teams. Thank you for understanding!