Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Party Crab Leaderboard - 2019 Jun 19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gc0912 View Post
    I know. I’m trying to keep in at least 6th place to receive a pet and have just spun 4 fence pieces in a row and before that I think I received 12 points twice. Even the milestones boxes aren’t giving me points - I had land deeds and coins in the last 2!
    I was in 1st for a while...but now with only fence spins and small point totals, I've dropped down, and everyone else is moving up. Sigh.

Farm Supplier
    Does the beach ball do anything other then just bounce?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    Does the beach ball do anything other then just bounce?
    No it is just a decoration a bouncing ball

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I was in 1st for a while...but now with only fence spins and small point totals, I've dropped down, and everyone else is moving up. Sigh.
    I am in sixth spot sometimes fifth but I would like another white Hula cat and besides the two leaders are way ahead they are always yellow boosting.
    That is why I am so happy that we now have milestones with good prizes because I think the leaderboard is a good money maker for Storm and I really want this game to continue!

And a nice pet for spots three to six! MEOW

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I am in sixth spot sometimes fifth but I would like another white Hula cat and besides the two leaders are way ahead they are always yellow boosting.
    That is why I am so happy that we now have milestones with good prizes because I think the leaderboard is a good money maker for Storm and I really want this game to continue!

And a nice pet for spots three to six! MEOW
    I guess I can accept another Hula Cat (as long as I don't fall any farther back), but it is really frustrating that all the spins I am getting are either fence pieces (too many!) or points ranging from 10 to 35.

Hmm...I think for the next Leaderboard event I will keep track of what my spins result in...

Fashion Designer
    Spins are all fences or 19 points and under. Delivery difficulty increases. I was 2-5th place and now due to heavy work schedule I’ve dropped to 11-12. Unless you play literally non-stop and set alarms it’s virtually impossible to stay near the top. The last 2 leaderboard events I’ve failed at miserably. I just don’t have the necessary time to succeed and last leaderboard I couldn’t even make it the 6500 mark. I wish the milestone goal was reduced. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not sure if this has been asked but is the Party Crab a pet or a decoration?

Rhino Keeper
    I just gotthe party crab and its a pet.. lives in the backwoods bayou...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Sigh. I'll be lucky to finish in 3rd or 4th place but far from the final Milestone. Short of buying gems--which I cannot afford--and using boosts the entire way through, I do not think I will ever be able to achieve the final milestone again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast