Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Party Crab Leaderboard - 2019 Jun 19

Quote Originally Posted by natwilljamez View Post
    I won the crab from the leaderboard event and it completely disappeared from my farm. I restarted the game several times with no change. I fed it with the regular pet food after I won it. Then I noticed the 12 hour timer, then it disappeared. Cannot be found anywhere on the farm.
    Mine did the same. Gone.

Farm Supplier
    Mine has disappeared too. Very disappointing prize. Had hoped it to be a regular pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy13a View Post
    Mine did the same. Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    Mine has disappeared too. Very disappointing prize. Had hoped it to be a regular pet.
    Agree, very disappointing it is not a regular pet. But I still love it though.

Farm Supplier
    Mine has disappeared too 45minutes left before I collect so hoping something appears

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    Mine has disappeared too 45minutes left before I collect so hoping something appears
    The Hermit Crab is still on your farm. It's just very shy!

Our team is working on a way to help with its confidence and will help your crab come out of its hiding place as soon as possible.

Thank you for updating us.

Agree , top prize for leadership should have been a real pet. Not that I can feed all the pets I have mind you but for all that effort it was a little disappointing. Of course, I haven’t really seen it....it’s vanished.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Hermit Crab is still on your farm. It's just very shy!

Our team is working on a way to help with its confidence and will help your crab come out of its hiding place as soon as possible.
    Thanks for answer/update, but no answer to my problem thou...

Zeromus 13 and I seem to have the same problem, mentioned already in this thread...

Which is: I (we) can't make the required pet food!

(Is it called exotic pet food?) I don't have an exotic habitat, or pet to put there...
    So maybe it's not yet unlocked, and there is a bug or miss from the developer not to unlock it by having the crab?

Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post

Zeromus 13 and I seem to have the same problem, mentioned already in this thread...

(Is it called exotic pet food?) I don't have an exotic habitat, or pet to put there...
    So maybe it's not yet unlocked, and there is a bug or miss from the developer not to unlock it by having the crab?
    You don?t need an exotic habitat for this kind of pets.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post

Just drag him out of the cellar like a decoration and place him where you want him.
    He does not walk around but he will be animated and you can feed him like a pet and collect from him like you collect from pets.
    Congratulations on winning in the top two on your Leaderboard!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast