Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Party Crab Leaderboard - 2019 Jun 19

Farm Supplier
    Typical. When you’re battling to stay in 6th place your last 2 spins on the wheel give fence pieces

New Resident
    I won the leaderboard w/o boosts, just the shell pile. I got the hermit crab but it's only a clam and now I have to feed it. Says the feed can be made in the feed mill but the typical pet feed is the only option in the mill. Anybody knows how to make it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromus13 View Post
    I won the leaderboard w/o boosts, just the shell pile. I got the hermit crab but it's only a clam and now I have to feed it. Says the feed can be made in the feed mill but the typical pet feed is the only option in the mill. Anybody knows how to make it?
    If it goes into one of the standard pet habitats, the typical feed should be the right feed option. I am guessing that you have collected from the crab already? Or did it start off in its closed state?

Two options: first, try dragging the feed options to the left. There may be the special feed option hidden off-screen. I think it is a green bag. If that doesn't work, try force-closing the app and re-opening it to see if anything has changed.

New Resident
    No I haven't collected from it, it started on its closed state w/o feeds. Its feed looks like the typical pet feed which is a pink bag with a paw print but with glitters and when I tap it it says "Made in the Feed Mill" but when I go to the mill there's no option for that particular feed to be made. Maybe it's a glitch, I hope they update it later

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If it goes into one of the standard pet habitats, the typical feed should be the right feed option. I am guessing that you have collected from the crab already? Or did it start off in its closed state?

Two options: first, try dragging the feed options to the left. There may be the special feed option hidden off-screen. I think it is a green bag. If that doesn't work, try force-closing the app and re-opening it to see if anything has changed.
    I got the same issue...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E9AFA675-6B74-4067-80A9-D3DD10BA20B7.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	52233

Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post
    I got the same issue...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E9AFA675-6B74-4067-80A9-D3DD10BA20B7.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	52233
    I fed mine the exotic pet food with the weird plant on the front of it. It curled back up and now it had a 12 hour timer. It's not doing anything...
    Last edited by FightingIlliniFan; 07-02-19 at 10:04 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromus13 View Post
    No I haven't collected from it, it started on its closed state w/o feeds. Its feed looks like the typical pet feed which is a pink bag with a paw print but with glitters and when I tap it it says "Made in the Feed Mill" but when I go to the mill there's no option for that particular feed to be made. Maybe it's a glitch, I hope they update it later
    Sorry I couldn't help you with that. I wasn't one of the few able to win the crab, so I'm afraid I cannot provide better suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sorry I couldn't help you with that. I wasn't one of the few able to win the crab, so I'm afraid I cannot provide better suggestions.
    I won the crab from the leaderboard event and it completely disappeared from my farm. I restarted the game several times with no change. I fed it with the regular pet food after I won it. Then I noticed the 12 hour timer, then it disappeared. Cannot be found anywhere on the farm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingIlliniFan View Post
    I fed mine the exotic pet food with the weird plant on the front of it. It curled back up and now it had a 12 hour timer. It's not doing anything...
    Yes, when you feed it a 12 hour timer will appear. Once it runs out, you can collect from it then feed it again. It will then go back to a 12 hour timer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natwilljamez View Post
    I won the crab from the leaderboard event and it completely disappeared from my farm. I restarted the game several times with no change. I fed it with the regular pet food after I won it. Then I noticed the 12 hour timer, then it disappeared. Cannot be found anywhere on the farm.
    You may need to uninstall and reinstall the game. You may also want to send Rynetory2 or Kookie Panda a message to let them know what happened.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast