Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Everybody's Gone Surfin' Event - 2019 Jun 19

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. It’s to the point of being absurd. I bought the surf shop van to make more sandals but the drop rate is so low for the previous items so i ran out of those so fast and then had to start making those items instead of the last item I needed in the first place! I ended up with 16 collection turn-ins and got a bunch of firefly traps and fire pits mainly. One or two would have sufficed. No sand paths. No crab. I did get the seagulls and 2 shells but other that it was a lot to devote that much energy and time to come up so short. Its frustrating to devote that many hours a day to stay at a competitive level only to have Lucy pull out the football at the last minute. I love the game obviously. But this is just getting to be tough swallow each time. Sorry. I hate to be negative but not sure what else to do. I don’t want quit so I guess I just have to shut up cuz nothing apparently is going to change. “Shrugs”

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I feel the same, I think this game is for people who have time to be in it constantly, I too have been playing the game for years but I think I will quit now, as you say these events are too difficult, its no longer enjoyable, I am completely off the leaderboard now, I was 2nd but there must be *****ers as some are say 20k, also the van asks for items that take more than 17 hours to craft and you can bet your bottom dollar that craft wont be for sale anywhere, wish we could discard the van like the train. Other than all that its a great game but too many events after each other so I am giving up in events anyway for the time being x
    I got the Van for the 88 gems and I got the seagulls and the shells and the buried pig but not the crab. These collection events are pretty much impossible unless you buy the parts converter day one and start crafting right away I guess. I used pretty much all my mine tools and down to almost zero gems trying to win the crab. Really disappointing. It shouldn?t be cuz it?s just a game but I am bummed that I took so much time away from other things like SLEEP to make sure I stayed within reach of the goal but it didn?t matter. Oh well. Happy 4th everyone!

Executive Chef
    I only managed to get 3 collections, I don't think I want to do anymore events. I still severely lacking old maps and land deeds & pets are not even that generous.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I managed to get quite a few collections...I bought the surf truck converter and hoarded a bunch of stuff for the studio. I turned in "luckily" 45+ including sand tiles and no party crab...I don't get it...that's beyond ridiculous! That not luck that's some kind of mistake at this point! Ugh

Farm Supplier
    I think I’m done too. I’ve worked hours and hours and finished first place on the leaderboard. Have you seen the crab? It’s tiny and doesn’t move around the board. Very disappointing. I didn’t count how many collections I turned in, but the party crab is a better prize than the 1st place crab. No more leaderboards for me.
    Last edited by Friday_1; 07-03-19 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    I think I’m done too. I’ve worked hours and hours and finished first place on the leaderboard. Have you seen the crab? It’s tiny and doesn’t move around the board. Very disappointing. I didn’t count how many collections I turned in, but the party crab is a better prize than the 1st place crab. No more leaderboards for me.
    Couldn't agree more!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567