Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Everybody's Gone Surfin' Event - 2019 Jun 19

Yesterday it took 35 collections between the two studios before the first flip flop dropped. Today I have collected 43 items from the studios and still no flip flops. It doesn't matter what was made scarves to the alpaca plushie nothing dropped. I did spend the gems for the van. Out of the 11 collections I have turned in 7 were from crafting the flip flops in the van.

On the plus side I did win the crab and 1 buried pig that I wanted. I am now hoping for a second buried pig and/or some paths. Good luck to everyone still trying.

S8 it would be nice is you made a decoration version of the crab it would look nice next to the fiesta penguins.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Do you have extra gems to buy the Surf Shop for half price?
    88 gems
    Then you can make them and not have to worry about getting them.
    There is a beautiful dog for turning in five collections ...he is worth 88 gems!
    I do not think it is fair that we have to buy gems in order to complete these events. Even then we aren?t guaranteed the top prize, albeit a prize after 5 turn ins is rewarded.

If that?s the case, S8 should stop having these repetitive events with the SAME goals from the SAME crafts that have the SAME poor drop rates and just sell a crab and a dog for 88 gems in the market. Then the majority of us won?t waste our time trying to win something we know we ultimately have to spend money on anyways.

Farm Supplier
    I have just got my milestone hula gnome I do not have any other gnomes so where does it live please .i have no option to buy a habitat for it either
    Tia

Update I restarted my device now I have a habitat in the market thankyou
    Last edited by jed1066; 06-30-19 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Add information

Rhino Keeper
    I hv just turn in the 5th collections. No converter machine, no spending gems. I only have 1 studio. Got the dog, cute. Got the seagulls, love it. Got a jar of fireflies too. Im happy with this event n the prizes. Thank Storm8 n good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    I'm so thankful for the converter building. If it wasn't for the surf van, I would not have gotten all of the prizes. All these days later and the studio still has not dropped anything. It's a real shame, but oh well. What will complaining do right.. anyways thanks for allowing us to be able to buy and use event buildings to help. Also, I'm so ready for a sale!! Please give us one soon! Thanks

Executive Chef
    I was able to get the fifth set of Flip Flops and turn in my 5th collection. Hoping to get at least 6 more (to attempt to get all the prizes), but at this late time, I'm not confident I'll be successful. Still, I am glad I could at least finish this much.

Umm now the fishing is turned off? Gave it a gem bait and got anchovie?!!! Seriously? No part for goal,,,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Yesterday it took 35 collections between the two studios before the first flip flop dropped. Today I have collected 43 items from the studios and still no flip flops. It doesn't matter what was made scarves to the alpaca plushie nothing dropped. I did spend the gems for the van. Out of the 11 collections I have turned in 7 were from crafting the flip flops in the van.

On the plus side I did win the crab and 1 buried pig that I wanted. I am now hoping for a second buried pig and/or some paths. Good luck to everyone still trying.

S8 it would be nice is you made a decoration version of the crab it would look nice next to the fiesta penguins.
    I’ve received 1 flip flop. There was another even recently where I continually made stuff for about 4 or 5 days in the studio and only got like 2 drops. Therefore I hate having to get drops from the studio.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    Here we go again.... This event was going much better than the last. And then ...the studio... I have had ONE sandals....ONE. ☹️

Wow... got one more.... both times it was the sandy path... already have some from last events. Doesn?t seem to matter whether I make scarves, belts, sweater.... nothing. Quite disappointed.

It seems to be the same M.O. with each event. Get to the last task and the drop rate turns to zero 😡

Yet another event that the drop rates reduced to naff all on the last item needed for the pet. Ive been making items in the studio for days and got one flip flop- I won't even make one reward on this event now. After days of logging in every hour and spending loads of effort to try and make the goals there's absolutely no reward- yet again!! you really should reward the people that are actually on the last goal during the last couple of days ams increase the drop rate for those just waiting for that item. After all, we're the ones that have devoted HOURS getting to the point that we're waiting for those drops from the studio?? I'm really sick of spending loads of time getting each item, only for the last goal to be TOTALLY impossible.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast