Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Everybody's Gone Surfin' Event - 2019 Jun 19

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hkat2006 View Post
    The message said I needed a Sand Castle.
    I just did a test and he can indeed live in the Sand Castle as well as the Backwood Bayou

Well I have turned in 16 items for day ten and not on pair of shoses

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again.... This event was going much better than the last. And then ...the studio... I have had ONE sandals....ONE. ☹️

Wow... got one more.... both times it was the sandy path... already have some from last events. Doesn’t seem to matter whether I make scarves, belts, sweater.... nothing. Quite disappointed.
    Last edited by seesters; 06-30-19 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    Here we go again.... This event was going much better than the last. And then ...the studio... I have had ONE sandals....ONE. ☹️
    Do you have extra gems to buy the Surf Shop for half price?
    88 gems
    Then you can make them and not have to worry about getting them.
    There is a beautiful dog for turning in five collections ...he is worth 88 gems!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 06-29-19 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seesters View Post
    I NEVER get any of the collectibles that should drop from the studio. What exactly do I have to craft to get those flip-flops?

Executive Chef
    As usual, the Studio is the one that is going to mess me up. So far I have two Flip-Flops...the odds of getting #3 seem very long indeed. I have no idea when--or IF--I will complete Goal 11, let alone any of the other event goals by turning in enough collections.

Sigh. It's always one thing or another...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Zero drop from the Studio so far. I’ve made short and long time items but no drops yet. I’ve sunk to far down on the leaderboard to finish in a decent position and hoped for a good outcome on the collection but this looks like a bust too. Seems like these events get I increasingly more difficult and virtually impossible. Not sure what to think at this point. It’s really hard to justify putting years of effort into the game and quit but then yet again how much more time do I devote to it and continue to not succeed?
    I feel the same, I think this game is for people who have time to be in it constantly, I too have been playing the game for years but I think I will quit now, as you say these events are too difficult, its no longer enjoyable, I am completely off the leaderboard now, I was 2nd but there must be *****ers as some are say 20k, also the van asks for items that take more than 17 hours to craft and you can bet your bottom dollar that craft wont be for sale anywhere, wish we could discard the van like the train. Other than all that its a great game but too many events after each other so I am giving up in events anyway for the time being x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Do you have extra gems to buy the Surf Shop for half price?
    88 gems
    Then you can make them and not have to worry about getting them.
    There is a beautiful dog for turning in five collections ...he is worth 88 gems!
    Not everyone has 88 gems, I never have more that about 20, and not everyone can afford to keep buying gems, I know I cant as I am out of work and get nothing from the Govt so buying gems is the last priority for me, sorry to rant but it really annoys me that this game is set up to force people to BUY gems to succeed, people probably would more so if the didn't feel forced, it should be enjoyable not frustrating and money grabbing xx

Ok so four full studio items crafted and not one flip flop....seriously what it the point?

Quote Originally Posted by waterhole9 View Post
    I NEVER get any of the collectibles that should drop from the studio. What exactly do I have to craft to get those flip-flops?
    Not sure of your level
    Always check your goal in the to do list telling you where
    Collect 3 Flip Flops from the studio
    LOWER LEVELS from the Deep Fryer
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Make scarves the shortest timed item if it is the studio

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast