Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Everybody's Gone Surfin' Event - 2019 Jun 19

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else’s almond trees just not dropping at all, I’ve had no drops at all from mine and am locked on 10/11, wondered what 11/11 was but I now know from Judy it’s the **** studio, another no dropper, if I get there. I think there must be a problem as it’s odd I have had not one single drop, I have two almond trees so a low chance anyway x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Anybody else?s almond trees just not dropping at all, I?ve had no drops at all from mine and am locked on 10/11, wondered what 11/11 was but I now know from Judy it?s the **** studio, another no dropper, if I get there. I think there must be a problem as it?s odd I have had not one single drop, I have two almond trees so a low chance anyway x
    I have 4 almond trees and usually get 1 drop each time.

The studio is awful....1 drop since this afternoon...sigh!

The Surf Doggo is really cute!
    I hope I can get that adorable Party Crab!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I have 4 almond trees and usually get 1 drop each time.
    Good god! 4 almond trees, did u have 100s of gems or something, I cannot afford to buy gems as out of work and no money at all, I used to buy a bundle once a month but not at the mo, till I get work anyway - the almond trees are a lot of gems xx

Fashion Designer
    Zero drop from the Studio so far. I’ve made short and long time items but no drops yet. I’ve sunk to far down on the leaderboard to finish in a decent position and hoped for a good outcome on the collection but this looks like a bust too. Seems like these events get I increasingly more difficult and virtually impossible. Not sure what to think at this point. It’s really hard to justify putting years of effort into the game and quit but then yet again how much more time do I devote to it and continue to not succeed?

I just won the Party Crab but the Sandle Castle habitat is not available for purchase. Anyone else have this happen?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hkat2006 View Post
    I just won the Party Crab but the Sandle Castle habitat is not available for purchase. Anyone else have this happen?
    When u drag out the party Crab from storage, does the pop up msg tell u it needs Sandcastle habitat? For me, the msg said Backwood Bayou habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    When u drag out the party Crab from storage, does the pop up msg tell u it needs Sandcastle habitat? For me, the msg said Backwood Bayou habitat.
    The message said I needed a Sand Castle.

Rhino Keeper
    My surf dog seems to have fleas. He can't stop scratching!! I'm still going to try to win the party crab as well.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast