Thread: Question about Expansions

Host(ess)

Question about Expansions

Hi everyone! I really love working to make my forest bigger and bigger. So I play strategically to try and get as many runes as I can. Sometimes I aim for getting 3rd on the leaderboard challenges just so I can get the 20 rune prize. I spin the 3 hr wheel as often as I can in hopes of winning 10 runes. I always win enough items to get the community prizes in the community events so I can earn runes that way too. I've been saving up my gems to maybe purchase the Concussive Canary so I can expand even faster in the game. In light of this, can anybody help me answer the following questions before I spend all my gems on this one animal?

1. Is there anyway to find out how many times someone has expanded in their forest?
    2. It now costs me 99 runes to expand and it's been that way for a while now, does anyone think they can estimate how many times I've expanded?
    3. How far can someone actually expand in their forest?
    4. How many plots are there total?
    5. Is there a limit to the amount of times someone can expand?

Thanks for any help you can offer in answering this questions!

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel54321 View Post
    Is there anyway to find out how many times someone has expanded in their forest?
    Counting the parcels you have available.
    It now costs me 99 runes to expand and it's been that way for a while now, does anyone think they can estimate how many times I've expanded?
    Between 146 and 162 times.
    How far can someone actually expand in their forest?
    Now are 164 expansions and is not expected to be more.
    How many plots are there total?
    Is there a limit to the amount of times someone can expand?
    Now the limit is at 164.

My opinion is that it is not worth spending the gems on animals of bombs / runes.

Best regards.

Executive Chef
    Once you hit the 99 Runes needed to expand, you are almost fully expanded, and there is absolutely no use in buying a rune producing animal or the Concussive Canary.

Because I am fully expanded, I started a new account so that I can continue to play. If you decide to do the same, one of those animals could be helpful. I like the looks of the Rune producing animals more than the Canary, but I think the Canary is actually more useful because for each bomb, you can potentially get 2 or 3 runes instead of just getting a rune from the rune producing animal. Also, the bombs give you the ability to find food and, during World Events, points toward the WE prizes.

You can see how many habitats you have by looking at your profile (clicking on the level icon in the top far left). I have 2 nests and 1 evolution flower and 6 farms, leaving me with room for 159 habitats. Oh, I guess I also have one 4x4 space saved for decorations/points giving decos. So it is reasonable to assume that you could have 160 habitats.

On my oldest account, I did something foolish and sold off my farms to make more habitat spaces, and on that account I have 165 habitats. It says that I can have 196, but that is impossible to achieve since they are not providing more land to exand onto. Sorry!

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much! This is super helpful information!