Question about Expansions
Hi everyone! I really love working to make my forest bigger and bigger. So I play strategically to try and get as many runes as I can. Sometimes I aim for getting 3rd on the leaderboard challenges just so I can get the 20 rune prize. I spin the 3 hr wheel as often as I can in hopes of winning 10 runes. I always win enough items to get the community prizes in the community events so I can earn runes that way too. I've been saving up my gems to maybe purchase the Concussive Canary so I can expand even faster in the game. In light of this, can anybody help me answer the following questions before I spend all my gems on this one animal?
- Is there anyway to find out how many times someone has expanded in their forest?
- It now costs me 99 runes to expand and it's been that way for a while now, does anyone think they can estimate how many times I've expanded?
- How far can someone actually expand in their forest?
- How many plots are there total?
- Is there a limit to the amount of times someone can expand?
Thanks for any help you can offer in answering this questions!