Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Luster Dragon - 2019 Jun 14

XD I won the first place luster dragon! I was shocked because I always lose at competitions.. my egg is still hatching but if someone wants to check it out or add any pics my id is sandraskyes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandraskyes View Post
    XD I won the first place luster dragon! I was shocked because I always lose at competitions.. my egg is still hatching but if someone wants to check it out or add any pics my id is sandraskyes
    Awesome! Congratulations! And welcome to the forum, too!

I don't know what came over me

I did not plan on competing, but with the slow daily feeding of my babies, I'd still managed to complete the milestones and was even in the second place; the other players didn't seem too interested so with ten minutes to spare, I fed another creature and moved into first place. The difference in score between the second-placer and myself was just a hundred points and I told myself that if she chose to bump up her score, I'd let her take the top spot. I waited till there were only 30 seconds left and was about to close the game when a sniper comes in from out of nowhere to overtake me by a few hundred points.

I guess I must have snapped at seeing such a trick being used because I speed-tapped my iPad to stuff almost 200K worth of food down the throats of my adult creatures and managed to beat the sniper by a nose; 15 points

I beat the sniper, but what a waste of food; I'm now down to 250K's worth. I got a creature I can't put out and a stupid gold trophy that I will not be displaying. Ever! All because I lost my cool

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I don't know what came over me

I did not plan on competing, but with the slow daily feeding of my babies, I'd still managed to complete the milestones and was even in the second place; the other players didn't seem too interested so with ten minutes to spare, I fed another creature and moved into first place. The difference in score between the second-placer and myself was just a hundred points and I told myself that if she chose to bump up her score, I'd let her take the top spot. I waited till there were only 30 seconds left and was about to close the game when a sniper comes in from out of nowhere to overtake me by a few hundred points.

I guess I must have snapped at seeing such a trick being used because I speed-tapped my iPad to stuff almost 200K worth of food down the throats of my adult creatures and managed to beat the sniper by a nose; 15 points

I beat the sniper, but what a waste of food; I'm now down to 250K's worth. I got a creature I can't put out and a stupid gold trophy that I will not be displaying. Ever! All because I lost my cool
    No words.... only ouch! For what's worth, congrats with your 1st place.
    What a game can do with a human mind
    Sorry for your food.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    I am so ashamed of you, deadpixel. And you, AppieP! Forgetting to look under "all" instead of decos. What am I ever going to do with you two? *stern look* ROFL Oh my goodness, there is nothing wrong with going for first place if you want it, although I guess you are saying you didn't really want it. I *did* want it, and I *did* have to do two boosts this A.M. to make sure I got it. I got second, but I mean I got the dragon. My baby account now has 3 identical silver trophies. :P My older accounts can't use runes anymore, so I am only trying to place between 7th and 12th to get a little food and let the others who need it take the runes.

Hi.

Luster Dragon.

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luster Dragon Egg.PNG 
Views:	130 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	52137   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Luster Dragon.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	52138  

Very disappointed, sniped again. Don’t know why people can’t just share the prize, it sucks only two people get the prize.

Executive Chef
    Wow, the baby Luster Dragon is kind of creepy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12