Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Luster Dragon - 2019 Jun 14

Grand Emperor

LEADERBOARD: Luster Dragon - 2019 Jun 14

Event Schedule
    Event is live from Jun 14 at 11:30am PT.
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the Storm8 time zone.

How to play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463689

Event Boost
    Luster Stone - collect 20 points / 2.5 hrs (175 gems)
    Luster Cluster - collect 60 points / 2.5 hrs (375 gems)

Event Prizes
    Milestone Prizes
    50 points - Mystery box
    350 points - 10,000 coins
    650 points - Mystery box
    1,100 points - 5,000 food
    1,500 points - Mystery box
    2,200 points - 12,500 food
    3,800 points - Mystery box
    4,200 points - Candy Canyon
    4,800 points - Mystery box
    5,400 points - 10 runes
    6,000 points - Pinata Puppy

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your storage upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
    1st - Luster Dragon, Gold trophy
    2nd - Luster Dragon, Silver trophy
    3rd - Bronze trophy, 25,000 food, 20 runes
    4th to 6th - 35,000 coins, 20,000 food, 10 runes
    7th to 12th - 25,000 coins, 15,000 food
    13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prizes can be found in your storage at the end of the event.

Goals
    Gather the Herd
    Goal 1:
    Hatch a Sheepdog
    REWARD: 300 leaderboard points

Goal 2:
    Raise your Sheepdog to level 3
    REWARD: 300 leaderboard points

Goal 3:
    Raise your Sheepdog to level 12
    REWARD: 400 leaderboard points

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1985 
Size:	108.2 KB 
ID:	52086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	52096  

It looks like the graphic artist designed this Luster Dragon from the same concept as the Evershine from the last Leaderboard event.

I wonder if they were meant to be part of a set of Gem Producers or perhaps from a Storybook event that they abandoned; their names are a match after all, "Evershine" "Luster"

I am surprised though that S8 did not put this one out in the community event. Had they done so, players who won the Evershine in the previous event would probably have forked out some money to own this one as part of a set. Oh well, it's too late now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It looks like the graphic artist designed this Luster Dragon from the same concept as the Evershine from the last Leaderboard event.

I wonder if they were meant to be part of a set of Gem Producers or perhaps from a Storybook event that they abandoned; their names are a match after all, "Evershine" "Luster"

I am surprised though that S8 did not put this one out in the community event. Had they done so, players who won the Evershine in the previous event would probably have forked out some money to own this one as part of a set. Oh well, it's too late now
    Is it a gem producing animal?

Yawn

Another boring and uneventful leaderboard!

Oh look candy canyon again........

Executive Chef
    Never mind. I see that it?s not

Executive Chef
    Beautiful dragon that I most likely will be totally unable to get on any of my 3 accounts, so I'm already disappointed. I agree that it looks very similar to previous animals - I think they have kind of a "stained glass" look going on, and I really like it, but just can't win the animals.

I think that Candy Canyon is one of the coolest habitats, so I will be happy to get it, although I really need 5 animal habitats, not 4. I wish that they would just make all the habitats upgradeable already and call it good since they obviously have no intention of offering more land ever.

Rhino Keeper
    Now leaderboard come often that what I expected but seen they cut off trophy and keep using same old trophy, i feel so boring, n less interesting the game, now seem like no one try to win, even I don’t care to win same old old trophy but still can win it so easily without any fight for it��, i think soon people will leave the game.

I think we’d all better keep careful track of out accumulated points. I had 1,900 points this morning (GMT +8) but five minutes later, I saw my score drop by 400 points to 1,500 right in front of me

It’s a good thing I’m not competing in this LB otherwise

They used to have 3 new animals in the leaderboard line-up and then the 1-2 place winning animal. Then they had 2 old animals you might have already won as the first two animals and the last one was new plus the 1-2 place animal. Then they took it down to just 2 animals 1 old one new. Now apparently it is just 1 old animal already in your storage and they have started using old habitats, not that I'm complaining about that because any habitat is better than no habitat at all. It's hard to keep loyal players when they are not opening up new land so no place to put any habitats on the playing field and no way to hatch animals already in storage. There are many people dropping out of this game as S8 is putting zero effort into it so why should we as players put any effort into it. I'm still playing. I still have purchased gems. I'll wait it out and see if they are going to jump in and make it a great game again but my effort is at 10% at best.

Farm Supplier
    So I just got the Pinata Puppy, which I only mention because I have never gotten to 6000pts before. Anyone else get higher than expected? It's possible I just got lucky with Spinner prizes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast