Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 412

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

  1. #271
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    83
    Hi, everyone,

    I have one account level 22 and currently in the step to produce googles, flying machine and flight suits. However, the flight suits have to be produced in the tailor. But I am not able to buy the tailor building, since it isn't show up in the market . I wonder if low-level players like me can finish flight suits without buying the tailor??????

    I don't know how to contact with Storm8 agent, so can anyone help me to pledge this question for them? Really want to know the answer, so I can decide to continue or stop doing this time-quest... Thanks a lot

  2. #272
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    ... I’m level 22 and currently in the step to produce googles, flying machine and flight suits. However, the flight suits have to be produced in the tailor. But I am not able to buy the tailor building, since it isn't show up in the market...
    ** This questline requires the Tailor for some crafts. **
    You must have completed Goal 2 in “A Swift Tailor” to unlock the Tailor.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-on-page-1*

    You need to do the questline attached first.
    It’s pretty quick and easy if I remember correctly.
    Good luck!

  3. #273
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    Hi, everyone,

    I have one account level 22 and currently in the step to produce googles, flying machine and flight suits. However, the flight suits have to be produced in the tailor. But I am not able to buy the tailor building, since it isn't show up in the market . I wonder if low-level players like me can finish flight suits without buying the tailor??????

    I don't know how to contact with Storm8 agent, so can anyone help me to pledge this question for them? Really want to know the answer, so I can decide to continue or stop doing this time-quest... Thanks a lot
    Check your storylines. There is one where you have to purchase goats, once you do that you get access to the tailor building. I did this one when I was very low level, like 11 or so, it's really early.
    HTH!

  4. #274
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    319
    First collection from the pilot, one trade ticket, faeries murmur, purple petal and I got a black flag but I'm not sure for what.

    Trudyscandles

  5. #275
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,198
    I'm going to add Tailor info to post 1 as I'm sure other players will have the same question. Just going to capture your posts this time and write help text for future events.

  6. #276
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,562
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Here you go!
    Attachment 52114
    Thanks so much, SW.

  7. #277
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    742
    i am so over this event. uugghh
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  8. #278
    I got faire murmur, purple petals, and 3!!!! Trade tickets! I really wanted her for the trade and expansion tickets so I?m excited!

  9. #279
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got faire murmur, purple petals, and 3!!!! Trade tickets! I really wanted her for the trade and expansion tickets so I?m excited!
    You lucky dog!!! Lol!

  10. #280
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got faire murmur, purple petals, and 3!!!! Trade tickets! I really wanted her for the trade and expansion tickets so I?m excited!
    Congrats!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •