Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    What does floating tower drop thanks
    Mine only drops coins, like the royal towers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    But we don't have 13,40 days. It's a little less than 13,35 for this event.
    Is there any known history of S8 adjusting drop rates part way through an event if they see its impossible without gems?

I thought not.

I bought the bird straight away cuz I liked the way it looked. Just went 4 for 7 collecting from the robots. So maybe those metal feathers do help.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is there any known history of S8 adjusting drop rates part way through an event if they see its impossible without gems?

I thought not.
    I can't recall which events, but there have been a couple where they said "Thanks for playing!" or another pop up message and gifted a bundle that would support the event. For example, if they did it for this event, 20 gears or a few blocks and beams with a note from the Baron saying he stumbled across these and thought they might help us.

I don't think they adjusted actual requirements in the past as there would be people who gemmed ahead to finish and that would be unfair, but they've tossed everyone who was still in progress a bone. I know it's happened more than once that I plugged along and some other folks who bailed wished they'd stayed in the game. I think it's a decent solution to a problem like this (or just fixing drop rates; the random ones are so frustrating. In the future just make it Ivy's hut or an 8 hr timer guarantee) but when it's underway, I think they'd have happier players who are still willing to spend their gems to make it to the end comfortably.

I can only speak for myself but I don't expect s8 to compensate me for taking a day or two off, but an expectation that people will log in every two hours while sleeping is just wrong. The events should be built for max 8 check ins a day. Max. Preferably 6, but I can justify paying 2 or 4 gems to make up for some missed items that I chose not to log in to collect. I don't like feeling forced to because I randomly got 0 of something when I stopped what I was doing IRL and I need the item to progress.

Sorry my memory doesn't serve as to which events that was, but someone else might remember.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I still have not gotten a monkey to spawn after 3 collections from both sawmills and sparkling mines but I am getting plenty of direboars while chopping rocks!
    Are you at a point in one of the main storylines where you need to fight a lot of dire boars? Or where dire boars are invading? I had the same problem in events until I worked past those points.

Space out your rocks when chopping, then if you spawn a dire boar you can move on to other rocks until it is time to collect from sawmills/mines, then leave 1 hit left on a monkey so you don't get more boars, maybe?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-14-19 at 07:44 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Robot Phoenix itself does not drop event items, it's just a booster. Purchasing the pet is meant to increase your odds of getting those drops elsewhere for the duration of the event.

You should be fine leaving the Monkey parked as it is.

Goal 7 is to visit a Sparkling Mine so simply tapping on it will complete the goal. Goal 8 is when you need to slay the Flying Monkey in order to complete the goal. I wouldn't worry too much about it either way, you'll have plenty of time to find a monkey to fight during the goal since the Flying Wings take 2 Hours to craft.

The thing that gets me is that in Goal 8 we're only tasked to craft 3 Flying Wings to complete the goal. But then in Goal 9 we have to craft 2 Flying Pigs which require 4 Flying Wings each. So many Old Gears needed!

What is Goal 9? I didn?t find it in anyone?s posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You make the blocks and beams in the regular workshop, not the industrial workshop we had to buy. Are you using the correct workshop?
    Yes the regular workshop and it shows that I have the materials to build it but it is still locked! This is the goal that would unlock it I will try again and see.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You need 16 canisters to build the beam. If you just cleared 1 oil ore you may not have got 16. You may need to clear at least part of another oil ore.
    I went back and clear like 4 and made sure I got enough canisters but no. Maybe I should try to uninstall the app thank you for your help.

I am wondering if Level or Royal Point total have anything to do with productivity of Broken Robot collection. I updated Royal point value of a few buildings and pulled out every item that has any Royal Point value and placed it in my Kingdom before this event. I have placed items totaling over 7000 Royal Points and my collection from Robots has been ok..... not great.......Maybe I am giving S8 way too much credit!!!!

Executive Chef
    I decided not to do the event. 2 Weeks of only making industrial blocks and beams? Not looking forward to that.
    Gonna work on my Coral Castle, Faerie Bulb and Hidden Forest Goal.
    Good luck for the players who are attempting to complete the event!

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast