Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Farm Supplier
    what does the pet monkey which come with the flying raccoon drop. Would love to know if his monkey drops are useful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    As they say you ain"t seen nothing yet

Goal 10 :
    Buy Robot Bird x1 (max 5...will need!!!)
    Collect Metallic Feathers x 3 (from Robot Bird takes about 7(?)hits to grow but only 5 mins then 5hr

Was more but sorry don't remember !

Goal 11 :
    Build Flying Machine x2 (1= 3 Metallic Feathers / 3 Industrial Beams / 3 Industrial Blocks )
    Make Flight Goggles x4 (1= 35 Iron Ore / 1 Golden Egg / 5 Silver Ore )
    Tailor a Flight Suit x1 (Made in Tailor: 4 Goggles (ones made count) / 4 Metallic Feathers / 5 Flying Wings 1hr )
    Wow, goal 11 is quite the goal!!! Maybe we shouldn?t post the goals for people to see because I may be out now because of that! Crazy! I can?t get gears to drop either and don?t like this one that much. Especially because the ultimate prizes are usually lackluster. After all of that work, we deserve something big.

If the old gear drop doesn't go to 50% or higher (and make the bird folks 75 or 100%?) then I'll be dropping out too. I've gotten 0 or 1 multiple times now. It's pointless. I'll give it another day or two in hopes that it's fixed or they give us one of the random prizes of a chunk of things needed...

Farm Supplier
    This game is really becoming odd!!! The drops are abysmal... I am worry about these gears .... no drop or at max 2 for rhe 7 robots for a 2 hours wait !!! I perhaps will concentrate on the main line story where the eels are just like caviar!!! But at least it is not timed...

I am stuck at goal 5 I clear the oil ore and when I got to build the beam it says it?s blocked by goal! It doesn?t make sense what else am I supposed to do! Argh I shouldn?t have even started this ridiculous event I already waste and and energy . Anyone knows what am I suppose to do to unlocke them ???

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting an average drop rate of 1.5 old gears per collection (7 robots).
    We need 261 gears. Assuming I collect 10 times a day (no life, no sleep) I'll need 17.4 DAYS to complete this event. To be honest, I didn't even collect 10 times a day, and I've been logging in constantly.
    So if this drop rate is not improved, no one will finish even if they log in every 1.5 hours for the next 2 weeks.

S8, are you even listening? Who programmed this kind of drop rate into a 14 day event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Item # Industrial Beam Industrial Block Flying Wings Flight Suit Flight Goggles | Oil Canisters Old Gears Iron Chain Nuts and Bolts Metallic Feather | Energy Days Work
    Floating Tower 2 4 4 | 64 16 72 | 176 0,70
    Flying Pig 2 24 24 8 | 384 96 432 16 | 1 272 5,09
    Flying Machine 2 6 6 | 96 24 108 6 | 276 1,10
    Pilot Faerie 1 30 30 10 2 8 | 480 125 540 20 8 | 1 626 6,50
    Total 64 64 18 2 8 | 1 024 261 1 152 36 14 | 3 350 13,40
    Collector 83 83 24 3 13 | 1 329 338 1 495 49 19 | 4 381 17,52

Assumptions:
    Oil Canisters: 1 (Oil Ore)
    Old Gears: 2 (Broken Robot)
    Iron Chain: 1 (Rocks)
    Nuts and Bolts: 13 (Flying Monkey (Spawn: 3; Defeat: 10))
    Metallic Feather: 2 (Robot Bird (50%))
    Energy per Day: 250 (Fully used for the event)

Assuming all regular bases resources are at hand, should not be underestimated! Making a collector Flight Suit is a high stake challenge!
    I'm studying this wondering why I started. With the pigs taking 5 days of solid collecting, will there be time to collect the random Metallic feather drops?

Am I remembering correctly that the monster from the PYL event would sometimes drop more than 1 item?

Also, I'd like to return my floating towers, can they be broken down/recycled so I can get the beams and blocks back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    I am stuck at goal 5 I clear the oil ore and when I got to build the beam it says it?s blocked by goal! It doesn?t make sense what else am I supposed to do! Argh I shouldn?t have even started this ridiculous event I already waste and and energy . Anyone knows what am I suppose to do to unlocke them ???
    You need 16 canisters to build the beam. If you just cleared 1 oil ore you may not have got 16. You may need to clear at least part of another oil ore.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I ****ed an existing monster and went right to the sparkling mines and neither one of them spawned a monkey. That makes this great fun. Are they spawned any other way?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by makhan2 View Post
    You make the blocks and beams in the regular workshop, not the industrial workshop we had to buy. Are you using the correct workshop?

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast