Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got faire murmur, purple petals, and 3!!!! Trade tickets! I really wanted her for the trade and expansion tickets so I?m excited!
    Congrats!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i am so over this event. uugghh
    Me too. My fun meter is pegged and I quit. I could probably finish, but I just don’t see the prize as worth it for the amount of work and time needed. Think I will just stockpilevenergy and work on finishing the mermaid line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Me too. My fun meter is pegged and I quit. I could probably finish, but I just don’t see the prize as worth it for the amount of work and time needed. Think I will just stockpilevenergy and work on finishing the mermaid line.
    i'm too close to finishing. i just need one more wings. then the last two goals. luckily i am still "lower level" (just shy of level 45 so trying not to hit it before the next event) with those requirements. so i'll finish. then stock pile energy.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    I’ve just finished my flying pig. Just realized I need to craft a second one. *sigh* Really not interested in the repetition. What is the ultimate goal of this event? Is there a great prize at the end? If it’s something similar to what I already have that sporadically gives a trade ticket or something else valuable, I may just sit out the rest of the event and work on my mermaid quest and expansions. I still need to start part 2 of the woodland thing too.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I’ve just finished my flying pig. Just realized I need to craft a second one. *sigh* Really not interested in the repetition. What is the ultimate goal of this event? Is there a great prize at the end? If it’s something similar to what I already have that sporadically gives a trade ticket or something else valuable, I may just sit out the rest of the event and work on my mermaid quest and expansions. I still need to start part 2 of the woodland thing too.....
    I went as far as getting the birds because I thought they kind of looked neat. However, not a fan of the over the top motion so 4 are in storage. You’d have to check the first page but I think the fairy pilot has a chance to drop trade tickets, I don’t know if it’s everytime or a chance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Me too. My fun meter is pegged and I quit. I could probably finish, but I just don?t see the prize as worth it for the amount of work and time needed. Think I will just stockpilevenergy and work on finishing the mermaid line.
    Ha! I skipped this event and have done just that...stockpiled my energy. I have over 1000 energy now and expect to keep collecting for many days to come. These recent events have had such unimpressive rewards lately, especially for all the work involved. Unless there is a really good reward or monster hunt I'm skipping events.

Executive Chef
    I wish I hadn't started this event. One account just started the first flying suit, and that was with the purchase of the first event pack. I think this is the first time I tried an event and was put in the "lowest drop rate" group. Unfortunately, I now understand the frustration and disappointment people in the lowest drop rate groups have! I am gamely logging in 6-8 times a day but it's a chore instead of a pleasure. I hope everyone who is trying hard finishes!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    It was my birthday, so I gifted myself a flight suit for 220 gems. When gems are on sale I buy in bulk (once in a blue moon), so 220 gems cost me just over $6.00. It was definitely a treat. Happy Birthday to me! Usually I would never. But if I were to do this every couple months, that's less than $1.00 a week to play an enormously entertaining game. I agree that this is a ridiculously impossible and challenging event, but the pilot is a real asset, it reliably drops a trade ticket every 8 hours. Good luck to all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    It was my birthday, so I gifted myself a flight suit for 220 gems. When gems are on sale I buy in bulk (once in a blue moon), so 220 gems cost me just over $6.00. It was definitely a treat. Happy Birthday to me! Usually I would never. But if I were to do this every couple months, that's less than $1.00 a week to play an enormously entertaining game. I agree that this is a ridiculously impossible and challenging event, but the pilot is a real asset, it reliably drops a trade ticket every 8 hours. Good luck to all!
    I have quite a few reliable trade ticket droppers already so that it wouldn't have been worth it to me to spend the gems. If she dropped expansion permits every 8 hours...well...then it would have been different and so worth it for me !!
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-22-19 at 05:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I put the Ruler walker near him for a size comparison:

Attachment 52113

EDIT: If anyone can let me know what Gemma says at the top of the Goal 11 card, I'd really appreciate it. Somehow my images got messed up so I can only see the last bit of her sentence. It's liable to drive me spare if I don't get the entire quote.
    thanks for sharing the pic, I too am on the fence of purchasing with three hours left for the sale.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule