Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    I'm making my last flight suit and then I'll be able to hire a pilot. Unfortunately time will run out before she is completed. Will I still be able to collect her when the 1 hour timer is up or should I speed up the timer to make sure I get her? Sorry if this has been asked/answered already.
    I think one hour is 4 gems either way so choose your poison, whether you speed the flight suit craft or the pilot craft, they are each one-hour timers
    No Gems For Runes!

I waa so happy, used up some gems but made it so that I would finish on time, spending gems to be early and not fall asleep. But after making two suits it now requires a third suit! I am gemming it in faith the game will reimburse me
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think one hour is 4 gems either way so choose your poison, whether you speed the flight suit craft or the pilot craft, they are each one-hour timers
    Thanks, but what I meant was will the pilot, who is now being made, still complete if the timer runs out before the end of the quest? I know the final part of the quest won't complete but will the pilot still be there if I collect from the building after time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    Another goal passing me by! (SIGH). Play on a regular basis every day. Login 8-10 times every day, more during goals. for the third time this year cannot complete goal. Why? Drop rates are horrible. Less than 50% on vital parts needed. My inventory is full on almost every item that can be chopped, grown, made or gathered. So, I usually have no waiting if regular items are needed. I know S8?s goal is to make money, buy gems to complete goals! Who has the gems to do an entire goal this way? I like a challenge but not when it?s setup for players to fail unless using gems extensively. This game is no longer fun.
    I feel your pain. I have been playing since 2012, I think and play daily, checking in frequently. I am up late and get up early. I used to enjoy the game but too often now, goals are unattainable.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey! I can’t collect my pilot !!! I crafted it in plenty of time and came back and couldn’t collect!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Thanks, but what I meant was will the pilot, who is now being made, still complete if the timer runs out before the end of the quest? I know the final part of the quest won't complete but will the pilot still be there if I collect from the building after time is up?
    I am sorry I didn't see this before time was up and I hope you got your pilot.... I don't know if the craft needs to be complete before the event timer ends because S8 is never consistent with that. Sometimes it is enough to start crafting before time is up, other times no. It is a growing problem with never knowing.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    Hey! I can’t collect my pilot !!! I crafted it in plenty of time and came back and couldn’t collect!!
    What does your building look like, is there a green arrow over it?
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally finished another event. The last few I've given up on. I completed this yesterday and did spend some gems here and there, less than 30 total, and sped up my workshops early on using the elven boosts.

The one starting tomorrow is going to have to be pretty incredible for me to do, though, because I'm tired.

Rhino Keeper
    No. Nothing. I’m very angry about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    What does your building look like, is there a green arrow over it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I am so frustrated right now. I have played diligently from the beginning but due to poor drop rates it appears I will not be able to finish! When we are down to the last two days the drop rates should increase! Nope. Not fair!
    That's happened to me many times. I don't expect to finish now, so I'm pleasantly surprised when I do, and I've skipped some of the events because the reward at the end isn't enough reward to deal with the hassles.