Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Each collection the pilot has dropped trade tickets. Usually I get just one, my last collection was 2. If you collect from her every 8 hours, that's at minimum 3 trade tickets per day.

In my higher level kingdom, I can make an expansion permit at least every 1 1/2 days just from my trade ticket droppers.

In my lower level kingdom, I now have 3 items that drop them every collection, this will help immensely in the future.

Trudyscandles
    Hi Trudyscandles. As well as this pilot and the dark unicorns, what else do you use in the higher level kingdom? I am desperate for ticket droppers, and that's what's keeping me going in this one. It's tough though, so I have to keep my eye on the prize!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Hi Trudyscandles. As well as this pilot and the dark unicorns, what else do you use in the higher level kingdom? I am desperate for ticket droppers, and that's what's keeping me going in this one. It's tough though, so I have to keep my eye on the prize!
    There have been a lot of Ticket dropping items released over the last year or so. I'd suggest looking at the Trade Ticket entry in the HUB Forum, SW does an amazing job of keeping it updated for us: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025284

Executive Chef
    the faerie is cooking. or assembling. or getting dressed. or whatever. thank god. i'm gonna spend the rest of this time just stockpiling energy and only clicking on things absolutely needed. i do not want to accidently hit level 45 before the next event. i cannot handle the higher requirements.
    this event i actually had good gear drops. but horrible feather drops. but since we needed less of those, i lucked out. plus i don't sleep much and when it is 130am, i can only do so much w/o waking the hubby. so that helped the gears. my limiting factor was actually energy.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There have been a lot of Ticket dropping items released over the last year or so. I'd suggest looking at the Trade Ticket entry in the HUB Forum, SW does an amazing job of keeping it updated for us: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025284
    Thanks Sweets, and thanks SW for keeping this in one place. I have to say, thinking of something that has a chance of dropping expansion permits makes it worth doubling the efforts on this one, as much as I hate the 1.5 hour collection time. It's tough on those of us that work and can't just log on any time at work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have the pilot, 4 dark unicorns, hortensia (The elephant), empty chaise lounge, the small square garden. Those are all guaranteed droppers of trade tickets.

Others that drop fairly regularly are the siren, post office (I think that's its name), birthday goat, 2 white flyger. I can't remember any others this early but I think I got them all in the list.

Check out the hub, a wealth of information is there!

HTH,
    Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    thanks for sharing the pic, I too am on the fence of purchasing with three hours left for the sale.
    They did do a last minute sale on the flying raccoon? Shoot! I was waiting for a sale since I thought 200 gems was too much, but I had company last night and the went right to bed after. Oh well, maybe Black Friday will bring it around again.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    I finished last night, thankfully! I’m lower level and I made 4 planes instead of 2 on accident but I was able to log in at least 7 or 8 times a day. I’m not able to store energy so I put a stop to all other goals in the book during events. Right now I’m at level 39, and as soon as I reach level 45 and am on the higher level requirements, I won’t be able to participate in many events. So I’ll take my wins while they last.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C9BE44B-33E9-465B-80D9-DE61553B7DDB.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	232.7 KB 
ID:	52130

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I have the pilot, 4 dark unicorns, hortensia (The elephant), empty chaise lounge, the small square garden. Those are all guaranteed droppers of trade tickets.

Others that drop fairly regularly are the siren, post office (I think that's its name), birthday goat, 2 white flyger. I can't remember any others this early but I think I got them all in the list.

Check out the hub, a wealth of information is there!

HTH,
    Trudyscandles
    Salvatore, armoured lion as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I have three dark unicorns. Also Guinevere?s chaise and a level10 raffelessia garden. There are some others that have a chance for tickets, but those five drop them every collection.

Confused that some people have lower level goals at 45. My daughter?s level 40 game is higher goals and yes, the event is impossible for a level 40 game to complete with higher goals...!