Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I still have not gotten a monkey to spawn after 3 collections from both sawmills and sparkling mines but I am getting plenty of direboars while chopping rocks!
    Are you at a point in one of the main storylines where you need to fight a lot of dire boars? Or where dire boars are invading? I had the same problem in events until I worked past those points.

Space out your rocks when chopping, then if you spawn a dire boar you can move on to other rocks until it is time to collect from sawmills/mines, then leave 1 hit left on a monkey so you don't get more boars, maybe?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-14-19 at 07:44 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Robot Phoenix itself does not drop event items, it's just a booster. Purchasing the pet is meant to increase your odds of getting those drops elsewhere for the duration of the event.

You should be fine leaving the Monkey parked as it is.

Goal 7 is to visit a Sparkling Mine so simply tapping on it will complete the goal. Goal 8 is when you need to slay the Flying Monkey in order to complete the goal. I wouldn't worry too much about it either way, you'll have plenty of time to find a monkey to fight during the goal since the Flying Wings take 2 Hours to craft.

The thing that gets me is that in Goal 8 we're only tasked to craft 3 Flying Wings to complete the goal. But then in Goal 9 we have to craft 2 Flying Pigs which require 4 Flying Wings each. So many Old Gears needed!

What is Goal 9? I didn?t find it in anyone?s posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    You make the blocks and beams in the regular workshop, not the industrial workshop we had to buy. Are you using the correct workshop?
    Yes the regular workshop and it shows that I have the materials to build it but it is still locked! This is the goal that would unlock it I will try again and see.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You need 16 canisters to build the beam. If you just cleared 1 oil ore you may not have got 16. You may need to clear at least part of another oil ore.
    I went back and clear like 4 and made sure I got enough canisters but no. Maybe I should try to uninstall the app thank you for your help.

I am wondering if Level or Royal Point total have anything to do with productivity of Broken Robot collection. I updated Royal point value of a few buildings and pulled out every item that has any Royal Point value and placed it in my Kingdom before this event. I have placed items totaling over 7000 Royal Points and my collection from Robots has been ok..... not great.......Maybe I am giving S8 way too much credit!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I decided not to do the event. 2 Weeks of only making industrial blocks and beams? Not looking forward to that.
    Gonna work on my Coral Castle, Faerie Bulb and Hidden Forest Goal.
    Good luck for the players who are attempting to complete the event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    The events should be built for max 8 check ins a day. Max. Preferably 6, but I can justify paying 2 or 4 gems to make up for some missed items that I chose not to log in to collect.
    It's an interesting topic to discuss and probably off-topic. I believe 5 times per day is absolute maximum (preferably 4), more times would require setting times/alarms for most players and I think is's an outrageous demand for a game.Yes, I'm playing more than 5 times per day/night and setting timers every event, but it should be my choice not a requirement for completing event.
    I hope S8 will change the drop rates soon so this event would be achievable. I know they can fix it during weekends too, they did it before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm getting an average drop rate of 1.5 old gears per collection (7 robots).
    We need 261 gears. Assuming I collect 10 times a day (no life, no sleep) I'll need 17.4 DAYS to complete this event. To be honest, I didn't even collect 10 times a day, and I've been logging in constantly.
    So if this drop rate is not improved, no one will finish even if they log in every 1.5 hours for the next 2 weeks.

S8, are you even listening? Who programmed this kind of drop rate into a 14 day event?
    I have in average 3 drops per collection. In rare occasions it is 4, sometimes 2. For once I cannot complain too much.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have in average 3 drops per collection. In rare occasions it is 4, sometimes 2. For once I cannot complain too much.
    @ShibuyaCloth, do you have the Robot Phoenix?
    I am normally about average in my drop rates on my board, however I woke in the middle of the night and collected and with my first collection of the morning in total got 2 Old Gears. Also the monkeys since last evening have been hiding. So being in IT myself I figured that s8 noticed that the Robot Phoenix was rendering the same drops without it, they fixed the drop rate for the Robot Phoenix but to the detriment of those whom dont have it on their board.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    It's an interesting topic to discuss and probably off-topic. I believe 5 times per day is absolute maximum (preferably 4), more times would require setting times/alarms for most players and I think is's an outrageous demand for a game.Yes, I'm playing more than 5 times per day/night and setting timers every event, but it should be my choice not a requirement for completing event.
    I hope S8 will change the drop rates soon so this event would be achievable. I know they can fix it during weekends too, they did it before.
    Is it off topic? Sorry if so spiritwind, I thought as we are hoping s8 can somehow adjust something for the old gears it fit in, so they can adjust what a "reasonable" expectation should be for a free prize to catch people up for a programming error that's making this impossible. As the spreadsheet shows, it'd all take exactly 14 days and missing a check in means you're out of luck.

I'd love 4 but I think if they did that much fewer people would purchase their paid bundles. Maybe 6 max then... I also do not check in 8 times (0 for a long time and now that I'm back, 3 times... But forcing myself for more in hopes that the event becomes achievable. I won't leave IRL events to go home and play this game, and I won't wake up even more to play it. My kids wake me up enough; I don't need to pull out a screen and lose the little sleep I get.

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast