Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Hi Trudyscandles. As well as this pilot and the dark unicorns, what else do you use in the higher level kingdom? I am desperate for ticket droppers, and that's what's keeping me going in this one. It's tough though, so I have to keep my eye on the prize!
    I just finished the fairy and am hoping she will be a good trade ticket dropper for me. I cannot speak for Trudycandles, but the other things that drop tickets every time for me are-the black bear, Genevieve's chaise, Rafflesia garden level 10, Hortensia. The ones that drop occasionally are Party goat, Mantistorm, gingerbread stack, Post office lvl. 6, armoured lion, ornery goat, vampire bat, siren, and firefly cove. I think this event's prize is well worth the effort if she does drop every time.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    1. I have not used gems.
    2. I have 18 daily energy droppers, 2 fully upgraded wizard schools, 2 weekly Alicorns plus Portia from the last event. (These were all crafted or event rewards, 1 weekly from video)
    3. I have been equally sharing my energy between my coin collected buildings, mermaid items and this event.
    4. I have been able to log in at least every 2 hours throughout the event (except for last Saturday and nights).

I need 17 more gears plus some of the oil and chains. (I haven't calculated those as it will be easier once I only need enough for 1 or 2 beams.). I will definitely finish this weekend. Most likely tomorrow unless I decide to not log in continuously.

I like trade ticket items.

I just collected my pilot faerie. She's cute.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 06-22-19 at 08:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    She drops 1 trade tickets every time and once I got three (think it?s an 8 hour timer). Adding in the rare expansion ticket drop she also gives and I definitely think she?s worth it, but I don?t have any other trade ticket droppers.

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten 2 trade tickets the last couple of collections. So I believe she drops 1 to 3 trade tickets OR an expansion permit at every collection. I personally have not gotten any expansion permits from her yet on either of my accounts.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    The Pilot faerie looks sweet next to the Flying Machine.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Just wondering if I make an extra suit as hoarder... before pinning the pilot on the board.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just wondering if I make an extra suit as hoarder... before pinning the pilot on the board.
    I thought about that too, but went with the Pilot Faerie first (so I can start collecting tickets) and now am crafting another Flying Machine and then onto another suit

edit - Yes do ShibuyaCloth, you cannot make a suit after you have the pilot
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Oh gosh, i still have to make one more suit! Well i am going to do it because i have come this far and i really appreciate trade tickets...

But i just downloaded an app that tells me how long i use all my apps AND i have been on CS for up to THREE HOURS a day!!

No way, i think i need to reevaluate my needs

This went better than I expected. I admittedly had 1500 energy saved up at the beginning, ran it down on oil ores and rocks for the most part, then played checking every half hour or so one day which meant I got a bunch of gear collections in and lucked out with a few times when I lost connection and got more gears than I just had prior to the game syncing/registering my 0. I spent about 12 gems buying a few gears when I wanted to do a block or beam and only had 3 of the 4 needed. Rather than wait until the next gear collection I was impatient and did the 2 gems. Sometimes I crafted lanterns to keep workshops busy and force patience but other times not so much

I'm not sure if drop rates changed but I had 2-4 out of 7 most of this week. With five or six collections a day, I'm up to my final set of wings needed for the second suit.

I'm looking forward to my first guaranteed ticket dropper. My supposed chance ticket droppers never give me any... This will be a game changer! I'll go back to the hidden forest and saving energy between weekday warriors.

Good luck to all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I need to make 5 flying wings and 2 flight goggles and will be done with the event. I haven?t spent gems. I think I can make it.
    Event has become doable for me without using a lot of my alicorn extra energy and only logging on during normal awake hours. There are still more than 4 days left so any extra energy I used is just getting me done early. I will be done by tomorrow because I have date night with hubby tonight and won?t be playing. It seems daunting and a lot of repetitive collections, but all of the events have become exactly that.