Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 114bookworm View Post
    I searched and did not see this problem. I need to craft the flying machine but the goal is grayed out in the workshop. I have my goggles and suits but I am stuck. I need I need to start a ticket with the powers that be. I have already forced close and restarted my phone.
    Yes. I have the flight suit crafted and all the goggles. I now have enough feathers beams and blocks to craft TWO machines except it is greyed out
    I've reported this for you, but you might also like to lodge a ticket with Support - link on page 1 or in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this for you, but you might also like to lodge a ticket with Support - link on page 1 or in my signature.
    Thanks SpiritWind. I reported it also

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I put the Ruler walker near him for a size comparison:

Attachment 52113

EDIT: If anyone can let me know what Gemma says at the top of the Goal 11 card, I'd really appreciate it. Somehow my images got messed up so I can only see the last bit of her sentence. It's liable to drive me spare if I don't get the entire quote.
    Thank you for posting and showing the size comparison. I love how utterly unimpressed the raccoon looks. They nailed the art on that one.

Rhino Keeper
    I now have everything I need except gears. I'm counting them down and ticking them off, reckoning I may need to gem just a few gears on Wednesday to finish. I hate doing that as it runs against the grain to "reward" s8 for the horrible drop rates, but I think it would be a shame to have come this far and fail. The issue for me is that I can't log in from work, and sometimes don't even get a lunch break, so that can be 9 or more hours without the game.

Thankfully I have game-acquired gems... I certainly wouldn't want to pay for this experience.

Rhino Keeper
    So I got my pilot fairy yesterday, yay!!
    - I have not spent any gems during this event.
    - I have 2 fully upgraded wizard schools, 2 weekly energy droppers and 6 or 7 daily ones, so not a huge number.
    - I did not have any energy stored when starting this event.
    - My broken robots usually dropped 3 gears per collections, sometimes just 2 and VERY rarely 4, but I believe my average was at least very close to 3.

For me, this event was totally doable, though I do understand that it gets complicated if you can't log in for a long period per day due to work (or whatever real life reasons) and if your drop rate for the old gears really is significantly lower on average. However, I personally enjoyed this event much more than the Press Your Luck Event (which had the exact same requirements), because the theme was much more my thing and also it was infinitely more worth my while for this final prize (a guaranteed trade ticket dropper) than for a stupid walker I didin't even like the look of...

Rhino Keeper
    Sleep at 12 /12.30 midnight and wake up at 5.45/6am to maximise collection

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SpiritWind. I reported it also
    I’m sure you know this already, but take a screenshot of the materials showing you can make the suit, but it won’t allow you. Send that as part of your ticket or as a follow up. It shouldn’t be a problem then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    So I got my pilot fairy yesterday, yay!!
    - I have not spent any gems during this event.
    - I have 2 fully upgraded wizard schools, 2 weekly energy droppers and 6 or 7 daily ones, so not a huge number.
    - I did not have any energy stored when starting this event.
    - My broken robots usually dropped 3 gears per collections, sometimes just 2 and VERY rarely 4, but I believe my average was at least very close to 3.

For me, this event was totally doable, though I do understand that it gets complicated if you can't log in for a long period per day due to work (or whatever real life reasons) and if your drop rate for the old gears really is significantly lower on average. However, I personally enjoyed this event much more than the Press Your Luck Event (which had the exact same requirements), because the theme was much more my thing and also it was infinitely more worth my while for this final prize (a guaranteed trade ticket dropper) than for a stupid walker I didin't even like the look of...
    Im maxed on walkers even though they upped the allowance. New walkers are allowed even though I’m at my max, but I can’t place any that I buy or that were in storage so I won’t buy any new ones until they allow more.

Storm has fixed my problem and I am making my flying machines. I may gem to make sure I finish. Thanks for your help.

The 2nd flying suit is a deal-breaker. There’s no way I can finish now. I’m not amused.