Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm getting an average drop rate of 1.5 old gears per collection (7 robots).
    We need 261 gears. Assuming I collect 10 times a day (no life, no sleep) I'll need 17.4 DAYS to complete this event. To be honest, I didn't even collect 10 times a day, and I've been logging in constantly.
    So if this drop rate is not improved, no one will finish even if they log in every 1.5 hours for the next 2 weeks.

S8, are you even listening? Who programmed this kind of drop rate into a 14 day event?
    I listened.. on 6/14. I bought The Bird & gemmed 50 percent of gears to complete quest. Then, on last day of a 12 day quest CS adds 5 more days? for total of 17 days? and another value pack that included lanterns/ the other value pack included enchanted lanterns... which ,where in this quest, did one need lanterns?.. So, CS found out I was willing to pay for something I can touch in real world. Very disappointed in the way this game is heading. This much angst does not make me feel good. Why has no one on Forum mentioned the 5 day add on?..Taking a break from game. Only a few gems, should not be our motto. I used to be able to tell newer players that quests could be completed in time allowed without gemming or large herds of energized animals,but no longer. I could have completed quest without gemming if I knew it was a 17 day quest.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    I listened.. on 6/14. I bought The Bird & gemmed 50 percent of gears to complete quest. Then, on last day of a 12 day quest CS adds 5 more days? for total of 17 days? and another value pack that included lanterns/ the other value pack included enchanted lanterns... which ,where in this quest, did one need lanterns?.. So, CS found out I was willing to pay for something I can touch in real world. Very disappointed in the way this game is heading. This much angst does not make me feel good. Why has no one on Forum mentioned the 5 day add on?..Taking a break from game. Only a few gems, should not be our motto. I used to be able to tell newer players that quests could be completed in time allowed without gemming or large herds of energized animals,but no longer. I could have completed quest without gemming if I knew it was a 17 day quest.
    What 5 day addition? Didn't it end last night, a little more than 13 days altogether as originally planned? Longer would've been better considering what was needed, but I didn't see any time addition.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    ...Why has no one on Forum mentioned the 5 day add on?..Taking a break from game. Only a few gems, should not be our motto. I used to be able to tell newer players that quests could be completed in time allowed without gemming or large herds of energized animals,but no longer. I could have completed quest without gemming if I knew it was a 17 day quest.
    This was a 13.3 day event.
    What is this about a 5 day extension?
    Because the old gear drop rate seemed to improve around day 5 (of 12), I could have finished without gemming in 17 days as well, but my old gear drops were so low at start of the event, I decided to gem old gears to keep up.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041