Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Just collected from the mechanical birds and got zero wings from five. With a 4 hour timer this could really put a spanner in the works.

Perhaps it’s because I can BUY four wings for $10 with their pack. Hmmm
    Feathers won't be an issue. I get 2 drops per harvest, enough to gather more then enough for the whole event in a few days. I am waiting for gears to progress.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Also defying logic, not only do angry people not spend but those who can?t play as often because of work are the ones with more money to spend, so isn?t it best not to alienate them?
    I agree! Being able to log in more should enable one to finish early! Not prohibit them from finishing if unable to play every 1.5 hours!! I realize S8 is a business and needs to make money; people who Never spend shouldn't complain too much. The "free" aspect allows us to see if we enjoy the game and lets us play it somewhat, to determine that. But people who have jobs/allowances and are willing to spend shouldn't be penalized for not playing 24/7. I purchase event packs to finish early, or when I know Real Life events are looming and I can't play much, but I still want the prize.
    Perhaps S8 staff sees this as "challenging" us higher levels so the game isn't boring. I know when at a lower level I was excited to be able to finish events and get the prize, having much less energy, coin, and resources. But IMO this event makes it seem like we Must use gems/buy packs to finish, which is distasteful.
    Here 's to hoping the drop rates increase significantly for the next week! So we can craft everything and finish!

P.S. Oh Baron, can't you find a cache of gears/bird feathers for us?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Just collected from the mechanical birds and got zero wings from five. With a 4 hour timer this could really put a spanner in the works.

Perhaps it?s because I can BUY four wings for $10 with their pack. Hmmm
    One of my accounts has had 3 collections from the birds, for a total of 2 feathers, I can't even begin goggles yet

O mighty Power of The Post, please come back from vacation!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-18-19 at 11:42 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer

Perhaps it?s because I can BUY four wings for $10 with their pack. Hmmm
    I just got to that goal today and bought all 5 that they allowed. First two collections gave me zero wings. None!!!!! Unbelievable!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What does the Flying Monkey Pet drop?
    Just collected and got milk, longsword & 140 coins

Fashion Designer
    I finished crafting the 2 planes.. now I’m onto the flight suit.. I go to craft the wings and accidentally hit the plane instead. Now I have 3 uugghhhh what a waste of materials! Doh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I too am in the “crappy drop rate for gears” club. I need to make three more wings to craft the second (which I don’t need or want), I do kind of want the robot bird just because I like how it looks. If I can get to that point I’m out of this event.
    Is my game broken???
    I've collected twice on two mines and two sawmills and failed to spawn a gear Monkey. No other monster is present. I leveled up and can't get a monkey. Force close didn't help either. This seems very wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I just got to that goal today and bought all 5 that they allowed. First two collections gave me zero wings. None!!!!! Unbelievable!
    I didn?t get any on my first collection but after that I got 2 or 3!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I finished crafting the 2 planes.. now I’m onto the flight suit.. I go to craft the wings and accidentally hit the plane instead. Now I have 3 uugghhhh what a waste of materials! Doh!
    That# what I'm worried about. I'll have to not craft anything in the middle of the night...

Fashion Designer
    2 sparkling mines 1 dire boar 2 sawmills 1 dire boar. Not a single monkey to be found. I thought those buildings were supposed to spawn the monkeys? I have finished all quests so no dire boars needed.