Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shoshiseagull View Post
    The 2nd flying suit is a deal-breaker. There’s no way I can finish now. I’m not amused.
    What level are you? The lower levels (under 45) only have to make 1.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 114bookworm View Post
    Storm has fixed my problem and I am making my flying machines. I may gem to make sure I finish. Thanks for your help.
    Super! Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the rest of the event

Fashion Designer
    I made 5 extra Flying Machines as I am always low on dead wood, yay.

and on a side note: I am sure its obvious, however how do I figure out the stormId to Kingdom name?
    For instance we post here with our stormId, however when I visit my neighbors its Kingdom name, I would like to make that connection.
    Thanks
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Oh gosh, i still have to make one more suit! Well i am going to do it because i have come this far and i really appreciate trade tickets...

But i just downloaded an app that tells me how long i use all my apps AND i have been on CS for up to THREE HOURS a day!!

No way, i think i need to reevaluate my needs
    Time to join us in Castle Story Anonymous...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Sorry, I misread your message
    Last edited by sophiensissi; 06-25-19 at 12:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post

and on a side note: I am sure its obvious, however how do I figure out the stormId to Kingdom name?
    For instance we post here with our stormId, however when I visit my neighbors its Kingdom name, I would like to make that connection.
    Thanks
    Unless people have the same or similar ID/in-game name, or put it in the signature like you, I, and others do, I think you would have to mail them if a forum user to ask. If not a forum user, I guess you could ask on their wall & see if they respond. Otherwise I dont think there's any way to know, except for noting it after adding someone as a neighbor.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post

Thanks
    You can just use the Storm ID listed here and do an Invite. If that person is already a neighbor, the screen will come up saying xxxxx (kingdom name) is already a neighbor. You can then make a list somewhere.

On another note, my Industrial Gate has gone missing. Thinking I might have accidentally sold it, I tried to buy another and it wouldn’t place. I didn’t notice if it took my 11,000 coins.

I am almost finished, 2nd flight suit is crafting. Not going to bother with a souvenir this time. I spent the past two weeks with the worst cold I’ve had in years, so I am happy to have made it. Another source of expansion materials is definitely welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Your storm id is the name listed for your posting here. Yours is venatemp
    Yep, so in here we see stormId's, but how do I know my neighbors Kingdom name?

DeeDee Bird70 suggested to make a list.

Was hoping there was an easier way.

Thank you both
    Last edited by venatemp; 06-25-19 at 12:21 PM. Reason: update
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    You can just use the Storm ID listed here and do an Invite. If that person is already a neighbor, the screen will come up saying xxxxx (kingdom name) is already a neighbor. You can then make a list somewhere.

On another note, my Industrial Gate has gone missing. Thinking I might have accidentally sold it, I tried to buy another and it wouldn’t place. I didn’t notice if it took my 11,000 coins.

I am almost finished, 2nd flight suit is crafting. Not going to bother with a souvenir this time. I spent the past two weeks with the worst cold I’ve had in years, so I am happy to have made it. Another source of expansion materials is definitely welcome.
    My Industrial Gate is also AWOL. It's not exactly missing, but it is invisible. When I select the site where it should be, the name "Industrial Gate" pops up in the lower right corner of my screen just like every other name does. It seems to be there, but isn't "there". Think I can hear sinister music playing in the background.

Fashion Designer
    Me, too on the gate. I tried to buy another and it shows the square occupied, can sell or store. I may have bought 3 or 4 gates, which I don’t want. Who stole our gate?