Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 412

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

  1. #161
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    295
    Once you grow (hatch) the robot bird it has a 4 hour timer. Haven't collected from them yet, I have about another 30 minutes before they're ready.

  2. #162
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    218
    I just got ZERO gears from my 7 robots. 😞

  3. #163
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Strangely enough, it is iron ore mostly, black flagged for me but I suppose useful for some as a lot of iron ore is required to make goggles for the flight suit
    I just collected from my and got iron ore and coins too.

  4. #164
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Wait - what - 5 more wings for the pigs, that?s going to take a while.
    Has anyone gone further yet to find out what is required for the rest?
    All help is soooooo much appreciated.

    9-1. Make 2 Flying Pigs in Industrial Workshop

    Flying Pig: 4 Flying Wing, 20 Roast Chicken, 40 Mushroom, 1 hour


    ----- Forum Info -----
    10. A Tinkerer's Tale 10
    10-1. Buy Robot Bird (max 5)
    10-2. Collect 3 Metallic Feathers (from Robot Bird takes about 7(?)hits to grow but only 5 mins then 5hr Was more but sorry don't remember !)

    11. A Tinkerer's Tale 11
    11-1. Build 2 Flying Machine (1= 3 Metallic Feather, 3 Industrial Beam, 3 Industrial Block)
    11-2. Make 4 Flight Goggles (1= 35 Iron Ore, 1 Golden Egg, 5 Silver Ore)
    11-3. Make a Flight Suit in the Tailor (4 Goggles (ones made count), 4 Metallic Feathers, 5 Flying Wings, 1 hour)

    12. A Tinkerer's Tale 12
    12-1. Visit Old Thomas House (find Enraged Monkey)
    12-2. Defeat Enraged Monkey (25 hits)
    Reward Broken Flight Compass

    13. A Tinkerer's Tale 13
    13-1. Repair Broken Flight Compass (1 Broken Flight Compass / 1 Golden Nugget / 10 Silver Ore)
    13-2. Visit Old Thomas House
    13-3. Defeat Enraged Monkey

    14. A Tinkerer's Tale 14
    14-1. Hire a Pilot
    In Industrial WorkShop: 2 Flight Suits/ 5 Old Gears / 3 Lumin Essence (Flight Suit from Goal 11 counts)

  5. #165
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Castle story lvl 50
    Posts
    295
    For the robot bird - first collection 0/5 feathers, second collection 2/5.

  6. #166
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    9-1. Make 2 Flying Pigs in Industrial Workshop

    Flying Pig: 4 Flying Wing, 20 Roast Chicken, 40 Mushroom, 1 hour


    ----- Forum Info -----
    10. A Tinkerer's Tale 10
    10-1. Buy Robot Bird (max 5)
    10-2. Collect 3 Metallic Feathers (from Robot Bird takes about 7(?)hits to grow but only 5 mins then 5hr Was more but sorry don't remember !)

    11. A Tinkerer's Tale 11
    11-1. Build 2 Flying Machine (1= 3 Metallic Feather, 3 Industrial Beam, 3 Industrial Block)
    11-2. Make 4 Flight Goggles (1= 35 Iron Ore, 1 Golden Egg, 5 Silver Ore)
    11-3. Make a Flight Suit in the Tailor (4 Goggles (ones made count), 4 Metallic Feathers, 5 Flying Wings, 1 hour)

    12. A Tinkerer's Tale 12
    12-1. Visit Old Thomas House (find Enraged Monkey)
    12-2. Defeat Enraged Monkey (25 hits)
    Reward Broken Flight Compass

    13. A Tinkerer's Tale 13
    13-1. Repair Broken Flight Compass (1 Broken Flight Compass / 1 Golden Nugget / 10 Silver Ore)
    13-2. Visit Old Thomas House
    13-3. Defeat Enraged Monkey

    14. A Tinkerer's Tale 14
    14-1. Hire a Pilot
    In Industrial WorkShop: 2 Flight Suits/ 5 Old Gears / 3 Lumin Essence (Flight Suit from Goal 11 counts)
    WOW. 5 more flying wings! This is exhausting.

    WAIT!!! Actually 10 more flying wings as we need 2 flight suits.

  7. #167
    This is the third time that i'm geting zero gears from 7 robot, not good at all.

  8. #168
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    This is the third time that i'm geting zero gears from 7 robot, not good at all.
    ive had a few zeros too. Really frustrating.

    Just as an aside, I've seen a few people saying things like they are making their last wings for goal 9. I am assuming you have gemmed ahead, is that right? Surely you can't be there with the normal drop rate? That seems impossible tome - or am I just getting a really bad drop rate? I average about 2 per drop.

  9. #169
    I?m getting 3 to 4 per drop. Click them all in rapid succession.

  10. #170
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I?m getting 3 to 4 per drop. Click them all in rapid succession.
    Haha just did that, and got ONE!

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •