Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Actually, Ham, page 1 lists inventory with ID pictures and says the robot bird is 500 coins,

Executive Chef
    I hate the drop rates. I have so much troubles getting those gears

Fashion Designer
    I may have to drop out too. Am at the tail end of my 4-day 30th university reunion abroad and that has obviously been more important, never mind the 20 hours of international travelling either end also making logging in rather tough. I haven't even finished my first piggy yet! Not sure I really have a chance here. It is all down to the kindness of those robot gear drops. I would like to try. Wish me luck! : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Great to hear that everyone is progressing! I am stuck on the 4 step to make the beams and the goal is locked. I have tried resetting my iPad and no luck. Tried the bug forum and no luck. Tried to get help from Support and they closed my ticket and sent me back here. Lost two days and going nowhere fast.
    A final item that has a chance to drop permits would be welcome. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    The only other thing you could do from your end is to uninstall and reinstall the app itself. If this still doesn't fix the issue and your Bug Forum post doesn't get any response, perhaps you could PM a mod and ask them to flag your issue over to the team?

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know what the flying pig produces yet? First page just says coins and ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Anyone know what the flying pig produces yet? First page just says coins and ?
    Strangely enough, it is iron ore mostly, black flagged for me but I suppose useful for some as a lot of iron ore is required to make goggles for the flight suit

I?m getting bacon and truffles and iron ore from my pig. Seems like there was something else too - I wanna say sugar but maybe that was my kelpie.

On the gears if I tap all 7 of mine at once in rapid succession I get 3 or 4 gear drops each collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have it, do you need the Inventory Pics?

The Robot Bird is unlocked for completing Goal 9 and we have to purchase and raise them in Goal 10.
    Yes please as I don't have it!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Actually, Ham, page 1 lists inventory with ID pictures and says the robot bird is 500 coins,
    Needs to be confirmed. I took the numbers fro the Lucky event, and so far it is a 1-1 match.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes please as I don't have it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4526.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	52101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4527.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	52102

And yes, I can confirm the Robot Bird is $500 and it takes 5 pets at 5 minute intervals to raise it.

I kind of wanted to keep one an egg because I like the look of it so much but with the drops we're seeing from everything else I didn't want to risk it.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast