Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

No need to find and repost info on goals in previous pages as I loaded all goals onto page 1 about 7 hours ago... some in draft form as I'm not up to that goal yet, but all there.

Thank you to those who are forging ahead!

Rhino Keeper
    My flying pig gave me bacon and a truffle on the first pickup.

Second pickup - just one bacon and a black flag for iron ore
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 06-17-19 at 12:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me what the pet monkey drops please?

Rhino Keeper
    Is something wrong with the broken robot??
    After 3 times collecting from 7 robits (that's 21 collectings) I didn't not get any gears!!! Zero zero zero!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm out, peeps. Did my calculations for the remaining gear collection as the gears are the serious bottleneck in this event. I still need 166 gears, less 30 from the pack, 136... avg 2 gears realistically per collection, 68 more collections over 9 days, 7.5 per day. Except for the next three days I will hardly be able to log on more than three or four times per day. I would have to buy three packs to be on the safe side to get all those gears. It will be cheaper to buy the final prize in germs if I get the gems on sale. This makes three events out of four I haven't been able to really do. : (

GOSH, real life, huh? Hopefully the next event will be something I can fully engage. On the bright side (always a bright side) I have made extra towers with my leftover blocks and beams. : ) They will be nice for fall decorations given the muted colours. : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the pet monkey drops please?
    I've written known drops in post 3 on page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    The airplane has a ten hour timer on it.

Rhino Keeper
    How can I make my 2e flying pics if I get only iron ore from the broken robot??????

Why do I not get any gears anymore????

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I'm out, peeps. Did my calculations for the remaining gear collection as the gears are the serious bottleneck in this event. I still need 166 gears, less 30 from the pack, 136... avg 2 gears realistically per collection, 68 more collections over 9 days, 7.5 per day. Except for the next three days I will hardly be able to log on more than three or four times per day. I would have to buy three packs to be on the safe side to get all those gears. It will be cheaper to buy the final prize in germs if I get the gems on sale. This makes three events out of four I haven't been able to really do. : (

GOSH, real life, huh? Hopefully the next event will be something I can fully engage. On the bright side (always a bright side) I have made extra towers with my leftover blocks and beams. : ) They will be nice for fall decorations given the muted colours. : )
    That's too bad! :-(
    I really hope I'm not jinxing it by writing this, but I'm optimistic that I'll be able to make it without spending any real money, either on gems or a value pack. I still need another 142 old gears, but my average is closer to 3 than 2 gears per collection, and I believe logging in enough times won't be an issue. It's only 2-3 minutes each time, I can even do that during a bathroom break... ;-)

Executive Chef
    Crafted my first Flying Machine - 10 hour timer, first collection gave me $1,976, 1 Wood and 1 Living Wood.

It's very steampunk which I was expecting with this event but I will admit I was expecting it to be smaller. At 2x2 it's very unlikely to remain on my board after this event. It's a shame since we have to go through so much effort to craft them!

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast