Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Host(ess)
    I'm on goal eight and it requires me to make 3 flying wings. But when I look at the requirements to craft a flying pig at the Industrial Workshop it requires 4. Does anyone know why there is a discrepancy?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    As the spreadsheet shows, it'd all take exactly 14 days and missing a check in means you're out of luck.
    The problem is we don't have 14 full days (or even 13,40 as in the spreadsheet) because the first day starts at 11am and the last ends at 6pm. Another problem - the spreadsheet based on assumption we get average 1 gear from 2 robots. Reading the forum, looks like it's worse. I have 2 or 3 gears form 7 robots, couple times got 4.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 04966 View Post
    I'm on goal eight and it requires me to make 3 flying wings. But when I look at the requirements to craft a flying pig at the Industrial Workshop it requires 4. Does anyone know why there is a discrepancy?
    3 flying wings in goal 8 is just to warm you up. You'll need 8 wings in goal 9 ( for 2 pigs).

Host(ess)
    Doh! Thanks 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have in average 3 drops per collection. In rare occasions it is 4, sometimes 2. For once I cannot complain too much.
    The problem is even with this drop rate, which is stellar compared to mine, you'll need to log in 7 times a day for 13 day straight just to complete the event.

I just got 4 gears in one collection, but this is after a collection of 0 gear. So my average has not improved.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had collections ranging from 1 to 5. Lately it's been more like 1-2.

Trudyscandles

Why do the floating towers have a water can instead of a coin drop? I?m only getting coins from them. Will gears or something drop at some point?

Host(ess)
    Did you complete all items in goal3. ? You have to place these 3 items to progress & unlock future goals. This is referenced to #90– unable to make beams in goal#5.
    Last edited by lizzytish24; 06-15-19 at 08:25 AM. Reason: More info needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Are you at a point in one of the main storylines where you need to fight a lot of dire boars? Or where dire boars are invading? I had the same problem in events until I worked past those points.

Space out your rocks when chopping, then if you spawn a dire boar you can move on to other rocks until it is time to collect from sawmills/mines, then leave 1 hit left on a monkey so you don't get more boars, maybe?
    Thank you Sofia for taking the time to answer this. I finally got the monkey to spawn.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Why do the floating towers have a water can instead of a coin drop? I?m only getting coins from them. Will gears or something drop at some point?
    I am guessing they will only drop coins.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast