Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/13: A Tinkerer's Tale | goals and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    How about restoring all the beams and blocks and flight wings that disappeared? I?m stuck waiting for gears, just finished Goal 11, I can?t possibly visit old Thomas twice and make a second flight suit in the last goal b cause it requires so many stupid flight wings and I never get more than 3 gears every collection.
    Pay gems?
    I know that's not fair, and that's not your point, but IDK so much effort wasted. Good luck.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-26-19 at 07:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry if this was asked before but... why don’t the flying pigs fly?
    Didn’t think I was going to be able to finish but I finally have my last wings being made and I have the five gears needed so I just have to remember to collect them and make the flight suit. I did have to purchase some gears and set a timer which was beyond annoying but I didn’t think I would make it due to my mistakingly building an extra flying machine.

Another goal passing me by! (SIGH). Play on a regular basis every day. Login 8-10 times every day, more during goals. for the third time this year cannot complete goal. Why? Drop rates are horrible. Less than 50% on vital parts needed. My inventory is full on almost every item that can be chopped, grown, made or gathered. So, I usually have no waiting if regular items are needed. I know S8’s goal is to make money, buy gems to complete goals! Who has the gems to do an entire goal this way? I like a challenge but not when it’s setup for players to fail unless using gems extensively. This game is no longer fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Pay gems?
    I know that's not fair, and that's not your point, but IDK so much effort wasted. Good luck.
    Unfortunately I spent most of my gems on an Alicorn when they were on sale so I don?t have enough gems to get through the gears needed for 5 wings. If they would just increase my drops of gears I could use what gems I have left to speed up tailor. I?ve have everything else to make the last suit except the wings. $15 for the package with wings is too much. Thanks for the words of encouragement though, appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    I?ve have everything else to make the last suit except the wings. $15 for the package with wings is too much.
    Did you see the cheaper package for $5? 5 each of the blocks and beams, one set of wings, 30 iron and 5 minutes unlimited energy
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Done and dusted with an extra of every thing, the extra suite was the ****er...

Page 1 up-to-date with all pics.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=VersaceMorrow;1585261]Did you see the cheaper package for $5? 5 each of the blocks and beams, one set of wings, 30 iron and 5 minutes unlimited energy[/QUOTE
    Unfortunately not enough time to make remaining wings with the smaller pack.

Executive Chef
    I am so frustrated right now. I have played diligently from the beginning but due to poor drop rates it appears I will not be able to finish! When we are down to the last two days the drop rates should increase! Nope. Not fair!
    I bought the first package because I wanted to finish early & have a short game break; as it turned out those extra 30 gears were needed PLUS I *HAD* to log in 6-8 times a day! I gemmed a bit too, because I couldnt always log in and was afraid of running out of time. I finished 2 days ago late evening. An extremely stressful event IMO, not fair & not much fun.

But I do love love the look of Pilot Faerie! As well as the drops
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Unfortunately, I won't be able to complete this event. To low a drop ratio for the gears and the monkeys for bolts and way too many flying wings needed. I don't even have the first flight suit made yet. I would have spent 4.99 for the 14.99 package but 14.99 is ridiculous. Oh well, it's not life or death. Maybe next time.

Farm Supplier
    I'm making my last flight suit and then I'll be able to hire a pilot. Unfortunately time will run out before she is completed. Will I still be able to collect her when the 1 hour timer is up or should I speed up the timer to make sure I get her? Sorry if this has been asked/answered already.